2024-2025 Creighton

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Did you have the RSVP before this week? I remember you said you had both messages right?
Yeah, I had the RSVP show up sometime shortly after my interview for like a day or two, but then it went away. After this happened, I got an email sent to all applicants not admitted yet, saying that was an error. So for the past ~3 weeks it’s just been the thank you message at the top.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don’t have access to CYMS, I should probably just rest tonight and not look at this forum
Wishing you that solid A!!! Does your AMCAS not show the link that says “access the cyms tool” when you’re in your 2024-2025 application?
IMG_9313.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how many students are in each class at the PHX campus? I feel like I can only find total number of matriculants online, not a breakdown by campus
 
Did anyone get an A but not have the invitation for accepted students? I'll be in the same boat of checking in a couple weeks lol
 
Did anyone get an A but not have the invitation for accepted students? I'll be in the same boat of checking in a couple weeks lol
Let’s hear about some of those A’s!! We need some positivity on this round of decisions! And to all that got a WL like me, here’s to a positive result in May!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how generous Creighton is with merit scholarships, if they offer those at all? And what they look for when picking merit scholarship recipients?
 
Does anyone know how generous Creighton is with merit scholarships, if they offer those at all? And what they look for when picking merit scholarship recipients?
I think most scholarships go to 3rd/4th years, but we’ll see in 4-6 weeks when fin aid is released
 
Does anyone know how generous Creighton is with merit scholarships, if they offer those at all? And what they look for when picking merit scholarship recipients?
Idk there was someone a couple months ago in this thread that claims to have received a full tuition scholarship. I’m assuming that type of scholarship is merit based.

For most schools from my understanding, merit scholarships are awarded based on a combination of stats and mission fit demonstrated by ECs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad