2024-2025 Dartmouth (Geisel)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Are these open to everyone? Or just interview invitees?
Completely optional. I couldn’t make mine but I emailed the admissions team and they connected me w an M4 who I then had a phone call with. I definitely definitely recommend!
 
Completely optional. I couldn’t make mine but I emailed the admissions team and they connected me w an M4 who I then had a phone call with. I definitely definitely recommend!
What a great suggestion thank u sm!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mayo and Geisel, you must be having an excellent day [emoji16] congratulations!!
Thank you 🙂 indeed I am! edit: but seriously I was so in the dumps about not getting interviews these past couple weeks; let this be a reminder. Your time is coming; this whole process is random, unexpected, and excruciatingly slow!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any inside tea if Dartmouth goes in order of submission for their II?
Completed dates don't matter as much as people think it does, especially later on in the cycle because they rarely look at an applicant once and decide to interview or reject them. They often look at them several times throughout the cycle.
 
is the interview open file?
the interviewers have access to your full file but they choose what they read! Both of my interviewers read my full file, but they mentioned during the interview day that it was up to the way each interviewer likes to conduct their interviews. I certainly loved my interview here the most so far!!!
 
Last edited:
the interviewers have access to your full file but they choose what they read! Both of my interviewers read my full file, but they mentioned during the interview day that it was up to the way each interviewer likes to conduct their interviews. I certainly loved my interview here the most so far!!!
Are the interviewers faculty and students?
 
For anyone who has done the interview already: When did they let you know when your 30 minute interviews would be? I tentatively have a meeting for work scheduled during the timeframe in which we should have both interviews (2.5 hr block) and don't want to cancel them just yet
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone who has done the interview already: When did they let you know when your 30 minute interviews would be? I tentatively have a meeting for work scheduled during the timeframe in which we should have both interviews (2.5 hr block) and don't want to cancel them just yet
I knew like 2 days before.
 
OOS II 12:33PM ET
Complete 7/11/24
Anyone know if they will add more dates soon? I only see 9/19...
some schools add dates after a few days from sending the II, so that each date is filled up. I would wait a couple of days if that date does not work with you.
 
Hey ! I was wondering what you meant by this. I got an an interview this AM but see no info about Geisel Convo interview Session
If you scroll to the very bottom of the email it should say "GEISEL CONVERSATIONS." If it doesn't, I'm sure they'll send an email later on as they might be working on setting up new sessions. They are always held Tuesday 7pm EST the week of your interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad