2024-2025 Icahn (Mt. Sinai)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does icahn like to receive updates? i interviewed in early september but don't remember if they mentioned it. if decisions come out mid-january would it be worth sending a letter (and when?)
 
I got my II in October and was offered only one date for November, so I couldn't see the other interview dates. However, during the info session, I think they said they'd be interviewing until December!
I heard that last year they interviewed through January, and this is what their website says too. Does this mean they are going through the process earlier this year?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my friend goes here and last year they interviewed till March/April
Is this for the MD-PhD program? From what I can tell from last year's cycle on Cycle track, I think the MD-PhD interviews tend to wrap up a month or two earlier than the MD only interviews
 
So are we thinking that the MD-PhD II's are coming to a close?
Maybe! You can check the MD-PhD calendar for specific interview dates. When I searched for Mount Sinai, I saw they had interviews earlier this week and one more session for December. From what I've heard, the dates are self-populated by the programs themselves, but they might not be fully up to date so I can't say for sure what Sinai's timeline is. I hope it's helpful though!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad