You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Icahn (Mt. Sinai)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
BabySnoopy
Full Member
Just got OOS Pre II R, and I had sent them an interest / update letter a few weeks ago [emoji174]
Sisyphus's Rock
Full Member
OOS Pre II R
Ngl the rejection email was aesthetically pleasing with the mountains so I'll give them that 👏
Ngl the rejection email was aesthetically pleasing with the mountains so I'll give them that 👏
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
curlydoctor
Full Member
+1 🙁
Chickenpotpiesoup
Full Member
IS Pre-II R just now! Good luck everyone
futureMD2321
Full Member
+1 OOS R. Complete 7/26
seaweedbrain
Full Member
IS R complete 7/3 💔 i rly wanted to go back home
Last edited:
I got a feeling my time (R) is coming...
dayoneofmedicine
Full Member
I'm sorry Percy Jackson, I hope another NY school works out for you...IS R complete 7/3 💔 i rly wanted to back home
OOS pre-II R complete 8/9/2024 😞
shmockles18
Full Member
OOS pre ii R complete 07/01
marmaladetoast
Full Member
pre II R, complete 7/19 🙁
+1 OOS pre II R earlier
FutureDoc2003
Full Member
+1 OOS pre II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NewEnglandGirl
Full Member
International pre-II R 🙁
+1 OOS Pre-II R
Crunchyshrimpfries164
Full Member
Sorry to hear that - did you just get this? Or was it earlier this morning+1 OOS Pre-II R
About an hour agoSorry to hear that - did you just get this? Or was it earlier this morning
D
deleted1190090
+1 OOS Pre-II R
+1 OOS Pre-II R…starting to think I’m the problem here, not the schools 😩
robot_soup
Full Member
I updated them on both cause I wasn't 100% sure eitherpls!!! wld like to send an update letter
lostinthemaze
Full Member
+1 OOS Pre-II R. This one hurt, I thought I had a shot
+1 OOS Pre-II R. Honestly wish they just rejected me yesterday than giving me hope after surviving yesterday's wave
tomatosoup1
Full Member
Theyre sending multiple waves?😭
I’m sorry about the Rs. Does anyone know what completion dates these R waves are for? It seems Julyish?
PremedPicasso2
Full Member
+1 submitted early aug but dont want to get my hopes up haha.I’m sorry about the Rs. Does anyone know what completion dates these R waves are for? It seems Julyish?
roasted_chestnut
New Member
+1 OOS pre-II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mine was 07/27I’m sorry about the Rs. Does anyone know what completion dates these R waves are for? It seems Julyish?
Chickenpotpiesoup
Full Member
Mine was end of augustI’m sorry about the Rs. Does anyone know what completion dates these R waves are for? It seems Julyish?
Many such casesTheyre sending multiple waves?😭
D
deleted1202627
did anyone send an update letter and did not receive an R? not sure if my letter helped
I sent one last night and got the R this morning. I think I was already in the R wave for this morning but maybe my letter reminded them to reject me LOLdid anyone send an update letter and did not receive an R? not sure if my letter helped
D
deleted1202627
haha! if anything I think my letter could have just prolonged my inevitable R. oh wellI sent one last night and got the R this morning. I think I was already in the R wave for this morning but maybe my letter reminded them to reject me LOL
That’s exactly how I feel right nowhaha! if anything I think my letter could have just prolonged my inevitable R. oh well
I sent update letter but was also complete in Sept so probably just haven’t been put in the R queue yet lol.
did anyone send an update letter and did not receive an R? not sure if my letter helped
PremedPicasso2
Full Member
My secondary responses were hot garbage ngl so Im waiting for the inevitable R 🤣🤣any other early augusters still standing? like 8/1-8/10…trying to see if i’ve actually dodged R wave or they just haven’t hit our section yet😭
squiggedlys
Full Member
I sent one almost a month ago and submitted in mid-July and have not received an Rdid anyone send an update letter and did not receive an R? not sure if my letter helped
what date if you don’t mind me asking?Mine was end of august
Has anyone who submitted in sept heard anything? II or R?
studentdoctor543
Full Member
I submitted late July and haven’t heard anything yet. What does this mean??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Early July for meI submitted late July and haven’t heard anything yet. What does this mean??
you’ve survived to fight another dayI submitted late July and haven’t heard anything yet. What does this mean??
(I have no idea)
pre-II R just now complete 7/1 🙂 I really thought I had a chance at a II after surviving all these waves thus far hehe
I think last year they just pushed it further down the road, and maybe now they're trying to get it done earlier and not string people alongIs this a bigger wave than what they did last year?