You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Iowa
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! when were you complete?First MD II 😃!
Received secondary 7/19, complete 7/21.Congrats! when were you complete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bigfoot36487
Full Member
first MD interview
Complete 8/6
Complete 8/6
zigzagzinger
Full Member
Congrats! Are you in state?first MD interview
Complete 8/6
bigfoot36487
Full Member
Congrats! Are you in state?
Yes
solarflare1230
Full Member
Is anyone else still waiting for their letters to be verified? I submitted on 8/22
purplegiraffe16
Full Member
yes :/Is anyone else still waiting for their letters to be verified? I submitted on 8/22
Yes, I submitted everything on 8/10.Is anyone else still waiting for their letters to be verified? I submitted on 8/22
I submitted on 8/13 and was finally complete on 8/29 so I think it's taking them a bit longer to manually verify.Is anyone else still waiting for their letters to be verified? I submitted on 8/22
Yeah and not going in order either, lol.I submitted on 8/13 and was finally complete on 8/29 so I think it's taking them a bit longer to manually verify.
OOS II, complete 8/6
Stats? Thanks
Stats? Thanks
LM 74
SeaMonster
Full Member
Congrats! Any significant ties to Iowa?LM 74
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Any significant ties to Iowa?
Thanks - no significant ties!
Last edited:
HalTheHalibut
Full Member
IS II ! Submitted 8/3 (marked complete 8/21 waiting for LOR verification)
Last edited:
No, and their secondary is relatively cheap at only $60. I’d definitely add them.Too late to apply?
goldenretriever99
Full Member
OOS II!
zigzagzinger
Full Member
Congrats! LM and complete date? And do you have ties to the state at all?OOS II!
goldenretriever99
Full Member
Thank you!! Completed 7/26 and LM 71. No ties to the state at all
RedDevilz99
Full Member
+1 OOS II. Complete 7/10.
More interview invites than I can count😵+1 OOS II. Complete 7/10.
SeaMonster
Full Member
Is anyone still waiting for LOR verification? Been a few weeks now...
SameIs anyone still waiting for LOR verification? Been a few weeks now...
Mcatbro123
Full Member
It took me about 5-6 weeks for mine to be approved and I submitted late july.
+1 OOS II, submitted 8/5/24, marked complete 8/27/24!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II!!! OOS, LM 80, complete 8/15. Thrilled!
efficientnet_b0
Full Member
OOS II!
complete 8/9 no ties reapplicant
complete 8/9 no ties reapplicant
D
deleted1125342
Bro you're actually crackedII!!! OOS, LM 80, complete 8/15. Thrilled!
premedbunny
Full Member
OOS II !!! Does choosing a virtual interview date affect my chances if there are three in-person dates earlier than that?
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
OOS II !!! Does choosing a virtual interview date affect my chances if there are three in-person dates earlier than that?
yay!!! when were u complete?
premedbunny
Full Member
I submitted everything on 7/31/24, received the complete notice email on 8/21/24! 🙂yay!!! when were u complete?
McApple
Full Member
Just had my interview here! First one, virtual, long but the time flew by and everyone was super nice.
+1 did they say when we would hear back?
zigzagzinger
Full Member
no one is going to share that lol every interview is very clear that the questions and info are not to leave the interview session.What were the 3 structured questions they asked you?
ucanthaveeverything
Full Member
I completed my application almost a month ago and it still is pending verification for LOR, should I contact administration?
gilgameshMD
Full Member
No, it's been taking over a month for verification.I completed my application almost a month ago and it still is pending verification for LOR, should I contact administration?
submitted secondary 8/27 and LORs were verified 9/23
cerebralforks
Full Member
OOS II received today 9/27. Complete 8/29
zigzagzinger
Full Member
Nice, LM and do you have ties to the state?OOS II received today 9/27. Complete 8/29
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cerebralforks
Full Member
LM ~72 URM, no tiesNice, LM and do you have ties to the state?
What_Did_Zarathustra_Say
Full Member
OOS II received 9/25, complete ~first week of August
chronicallyonline
Full Member
Psychology and social science is a req for most schools. So any two electives you may take otherwise like foreign language or history would count.I'm seeing Carver requires 4 Social and Behavioral Sciences, Humanities courses. I feel like that's absurd.
mudbugbranchblock
Full Member
OOS II as of a few days ago! See some of y'all out in iowa city!