Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Might be someone who withdrew from WLOOS waitlist went down 1 for me, anyone accepted?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Might be someone who withdrew from WLOOS waitlist went down 1 for me, anyone accepted?
Bruh. Wonder what's up with the delayNope... still waiting
Wow, lots of afternoon movement!Up 5 spots today total 😀
Fingers crossed for tomorrow.Down 2 more 🥳.
15-> 8 before CTE even opened is crazy 💀. Hope they keep dropping !! 🤞
congrats!! were you at 16 today or at first?In-state A!!!!! How are they this far in so fast? I was at #16!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!
I did not check my portal the past few days to see any actual movement in real time. I happened to check my email and had a message from Iowa that a decision had been made about my application. Basically, the exact email from when we receive final pool result notifications.congrats!! were you at 16 today or at first?
ah ok wish i wasn’t checking so much lolI did not check my portal the past few days to see any actual movement in real time. I happened to check my email and had a message from Iowa that a decision had been made about my application. Basically, the exact email from when we receive final pool result notifications.
Trust me, I've felt the same. It's so hard not to. I hope you get in! <3ah ok wish i wasn’t checking so much lol
We will never know for sure until it's over. I have a friend who got in last year who said that her other friend was last to get in off the waitlist last year and was number 17. She didn't get in until literally a week before orientation started. So, there has been a lot of movement very quickly compared to last year and years prior. I am wondering if the new in-state rule is contributing to that, so hopefully the trend will continue and a lot more people down on the list will get off.How much do you think IS movement will be after yesterday?
yes, there is a group me. messaged you!Is there an admitted students groupchat?
Omg that's awesome! I am so rooting for you! 💛IS currently at #6, is there going to be any more movement this month?
Thank you so much! Hopefully the waitlist keeps on chugging along like it has the past couple of days!Omg that's awesome! I am so rooting for you! 💛
Would you be able to send it to me too?yes, there is a group me. messaged you!
40 OOS SpotsHow much overall movement has there been?
2 weeks.Can anyone share how long they had to accept the offer from the waitlist?
I replied to the acceptance email and they connected me with Chris Rolling who gave me a scholarship the following day. You have to fill out the parental thing on your UIowa financial aid portal.Anyone that got off WL know when we can expect to get financial aid packages?
IS currently at #2!
At 1 now!!!!!
rooting for you!!!At 1 now!!!!!
😁 Thanks!rooting for you!!!
I got in today!!! I’m so excited!!!
Would you be able to send it to me? Thank you 🙂yes, there is a group me. messaged you!
Will you please pass that info along to me as well? It is much appreciated.yes, there is a group me. messaged you!
might be a bit more movement with other schools CTEs starting to come upStuck at 20 IS and not really any movement lately it might be over fr this time🫥
What number did you start at? I'm at 6 and started at 43- wonder if there will be any more movementStuck at 20 IS and not really any movement lately it might be over fr this time🫥
Could you send it to me too?yes, there is a group me. messaged you!
Iowas CTE is July 1st so there also could be movement up to then I thinkmight be a bit more movement with other schools CTEs starting to come up
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.