You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Iowa
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
premedinpain
Full Member
IS WL #72, this one hurts so bad 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
southwesternspeed90
Full Member
IS AL # 15 😓. Is the AL the same thing as a WL?
anthonysoprano
Full Member
+1 IS WL
So you’re basically guaranteed to get in?OOS WL position 1 lol
OOS WL as well, I'm #6.OOS WL position 1 lol
heavy.mettle
New Member
I can’t bring myself to look until after work. Hang in there. Do not give up. Take the night to regroup and show yourself love for completing this incredibly tortuous process. Much love.IS WL #72, this one hurts so bad 😭
medoctoroneday
New Member
OOS WL #14. What yall think of these odds
Last edited:
Very good chance IMO. It seems like the OOS WL moves about 40~ spots. It may be different this time around since they've reduced the number of seats available to OOS students, but I think they'll almost surely get to 11.OOS WL #11. What yall think of these odds
heavy.mettle
New Member
I would feel good about this result! You still have a good chance!IS AL # 15 😓. Is the AL the same thing as a WL?
southwesternspeed90
Full Member
How about Instate WL? How much does that move if any? Do you know?Very good chance IMO. It seems like the OOS WL moves about 40~ spots. It may be different this time around since they've reduced the number of seats available to OOS students, but I think they'll almost surely get to 11.
southwesternspeed90
Full Member
Fingers and toes crossed 😭😭!!I would feel good about this result! You still have a good chance!
BananaLeela
Seabiscuit by three! Seabiscuit by three!
Waitlist buddies! I'm number 16!!!!I would feel good about this result! You still have a good chance!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
heavy.mettle
New Member
I’ve heard 15-20 spots from internet sleuthing but please take that with a huge grain of salt. Best of luck and much love.How about Instate WL? How much does that move if any? Do you know?
Hopefulmedstudent1011
Full Member
Oos R
hope so!So you’re basically guaranteed to get in?
southwesternspeed90
Full Member
Thanks! Fingers crossed. Hope you see an A when you finally check at home 🍀I’ve heard 15-20 spots from internet sleuthing but please take that with a huge grain of salt. Best of luck and much love
OOS R
premedinpain
Full Member
Thanks so much, needed this. Best of luck to you!I can’t bring myself to look until after work. Hang in there. Do not give up. Take the night to regroup and show yourself love for completing this incredibly tortuous process. Much love.
I’m in the same boat at #66. This is even worse than last year I’m sickIS WL #72, this one hurts so bad 😭
recoveringstrawberry
Full Member
OOS WL #51, should I prepare for reapp?
anthonysoprano
Full Member
Anyone know what IS WL movement has been in previous years?
beansman33
Full Member
IS WL #10
southwesternspeed90
Full Member
Does anyone know if the waitlist starts moving around April 30? Or can we expect some movement before CTE opens?
medoctoroneday
New Member
I think pretty much all movement prior to April 30th is just people withdrawing. After April 30th people start getting accepted off the waitlist I think.Does anyone know if the waitlist starts moving around April 30? Or can we expect some movement before CTE opens?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
southwesternspeed90
Full Member
Okay thank you!I think pretty much all movement prior to April 30th is just people withdrawing. After April 30th people start getting accepted off the waitlist I think.
Sisyphusgotnothingonme
Full Member
IS #32, do I even have a chance?
I think the acceptances have 2 weeks to withdraw? maybe some movement then?I think pretty much all movement prior to April 30th is just people withdrawing. After April 30th people start getting accepted off the waitlist I think.
anthonysoprano
Full Member
And so the wait beings. Again. May here we come.
pelbelmelsel
Full Member
OOS R
SSAmerica
Full Member
They have two weeks to make a decision to hold a spot in the class for free or decline the spot. It costs nothing to hold the spot and wait for financial aid, which is what I assume most people will do, unless they already have an amazing financial aid offer from a school they like moreI think the acceptances have 2 weeks to withdraw? maybe some movement then?
recoveringstrawberry
Full Member
Has anyone been accepted off waitlist so far or is this movement just turning down the waitlist?
anthonysoprano
Full Member
How much movement has been there? I'm not OOS, but still curious.Has anyone been accepted off waitlist so far or is this movement just turning down the waitlist?
recoveringstrawberry
Full Member
started at 55 now at 41, more movement than i expected tbhHow much movement has been there? I'm not OOS, but still curious.
recoveringstrawberry
Full Member
prayers for you to get off soon🙏🙏movement turning down waitlist cause at no.1 i still havent moved
anthonysoprano
Full Member
Wonder if we will see any acceptances from WL before April 30. I know people have declined their spots, but no movement on WL.
southwesternspeed90
Full Member
Has the IS WL moved at all? I’m still where I started (15). April 15 is coming up where ppl have to narrow down their As to 3 so maybe some movement then?Wonder if we will see any acceptances from WL before April 30. I know people have declined their spots, but no movement on WL.
anthonysoprano
Full Member
I am a few spots higher than you, but no movement at all. One IS applicant told me they declined, so I am disappointed that there has not been any corresponding movement. Hopefully we get some post-April 15 movement, but I'm not getting my hopes up for anything pre-May.Has the IS WL moved at all? I’m still where I started (15). April 15 is coming up where ppl have to narrow down their As to 3 so maybe some movement then?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anthonysoprano
Full Member
Hoping for some movement soon. Can't stomach another 2+ weeks of this.
southwesternspeed90
Full Member
Me too 😭 (but I have zero hope until early May)- at least thats the case with past threads. Do you know if the list updates automatically? Or do they manually update it?Hoping for some movement soon. Can't stomach another 2+ weeks of this.
recoveringstrawberry
Full Member
OOS waitlist went down 1 for me, anyone accepted?
SSAmerica
Full Member
You get in? I withdrew yesterday OOSmovement turning down waitlist cause at no.1 i still havent moved
Nope... still waiting
You get in? I withdrew yesterday OOS
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K