2024-2025 Jefferson (Sidney Kimmel)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If you have access to the financial aid dashboard through banner, there should be a collection of links at the bottom. One of the links should be titled "Center City Students - Apply for Financial Aid" Clicking this link brings up a new page with more links, 2 of which should apply to SKMC students (Supplemental application + verification worksheet). The school will then update your dashboard with these requirements fulfilled. In the coming week or so, you will find a new requirement pop-up for parent tax information- this is required regardless of independent status under the FAFSA. Make sure you have 2025-26 aid years selected.

I hope this helped!
I do not see anything here. Rather, it says that Financial Aid is "coming soon" and nothing is clickable
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh actually based on last year's thread they slowly sent pre-II Rs with no IIs throughout Feb so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That's what I have been thinking but I have yet to get a pre-II R? It is weird that they are doing the pre-II Rs in waves instead of all at once if they are done. ??? Unless I am just getting ghosted
Bummer, I haven't heard from them one way or another either. I've been ghosted by at least one school so I guess what's another.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS Pre-II R, Jeff completed on 7/8
1000012789.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is Jefferson done interviewing - hence the pre II R's? Or are they cleaning house for some last second interviews.