You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Jefferson (Kimmel)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@dihedralsymmetry and I r gonna make it to the last possible wave I stg
D
deleted1143918
if i don't get an interview at this point i'm suing for half a milly in damages for emotional distress. let them pay my tuition to a different school@dihedralsymmetry and I r gonna make it to the last possible wave I stg
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1143918
It takes a couple of days but then it shows up as "Email Received ###### Update Letter" in your portal under Communication StatusI just called to see if they got my update letter. Imma be embarrassed if they hit me up with a rejection in a few minutes 🥲
chipeachi
Full Member
Oh!! Okie I’ll have to check my portal then. Thank you 🫶It takes a couple of days but then it shows up as "Email Received ###### Update Letter" in your portal under Communication Status
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
Nahhhh (I'm IS and live in Phl and got no II)Does this school favor IS applicants or people who live close to Philadelphia for IIs? I remember they asked where we lived in the secondary…
bumblebee123456789
Full Member
Nahhhh (I'm IS and live in Phl and got no II)
Honestly I think they favor Delaware more than PA
OOS pre-II R just now, complete 7/15
D
deleted1143918
It begins again 🫠🫠 will I again miraculously ride this one out or will this wave finally bash me upon the rocks? Only time will tell
BRUH HOW WE ARE STILL ALIVEIt begins again 🫠🫠 will I again miraculously ride this one out or will this wave finally bash me upon the rocks? Only time will tell
Pre-II R just now, they got my hopes up
This is gonna be the most painful rejection yet just because of all the waiting 🙁BRUH HOW WE ARE STILL ALIVE
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
garnmonster
Full Member
there’s something extra spicy about getting rejected by the place you currently work for 🤡
D
deleted1143918
Spoke too soon, pre-II R just now. Hope is a fool's errandIt begins again 🫠🫠 will I again miraculously ride this one out or will this wave finally bash me upon the rocks? Only time will tell
Strung me along like my high school crush
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSpoke too soon, pre-II R just now. Hope is a fool's errand
Strung me along like my high school crush
This is such a painful roll-out of Rs. I really do not understand why some schools do this.
glickmaster2000
Full Member
any current students with families making around 100K willing to talk about the aid situation? Just tryna gauge how much aid they dole out
garnmonster
Full Member
it feels like they have some poor intern sending out each R one by oneThis is such a painful roll-out of Rs. I really do not understand why some schools do this.
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
Pre-II R now - live and work in Philly, submitted day 1 I received secondary (goodbye secondary fee), v short rejection letter 🙄
horsegirl_doctor
Full Member
pre-II R. such a short and dismissive email too lol
D
deleted1181303
OOS R
lifetimeBenefit53589
Full Member
OOS R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
garnmonster
Full Member
they’re actually waiting for your carrier pigeon to come back. they only have about 12 and each one takes 2-3 business days for a round trip flight :/This feels like I’m waiting for my impending doom lol, I wonder if they’re being sent out in alphabetical order
Student2000!
Full Member
OOS pre ii R
+1 ::🙂))))OOS pre ii R
Are there even IIs left from this school? Or am I just waiting for the R to finally hit? Been complete since day 1
CompleteTheComeback
Full Member
Pre-II R… do schools rly need to use the pony express to send out these rejections 😂
OOS preii R why are they sending it one by one[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
+1Pre-II R just now, they got my hopes up
D
deleted1012716
Pre-II OOS R
Pre-II OOS R
Was this just now or earlier in the day?
OOS Pre-II R!
2324applicant401
Full Member
Hopefully some post-ii decisions tomorrow (interviewed late Jan)
calmandrain
Full Member
For those who registered for the Second Look Day, where did you find the campus key? It asks for that and a password before registering. The email states "you will need to have registered for your campus to register" but I dont know exactly what that means.. don't see anything about registering for a campus. TIA
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally the R arrived
Finally got that pre-II R. There was no way I was flying halfway across the country anyways. OOS, complete 08/02