2023-2024 Jefferson (Kimmel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Finally the R arrived

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Pre-II R. Submitted the secondary within 5 minutes of receiving it so not sure why this took so long 💀

Finally got that pre-II R. There was no way I was flying halfway across the country anyways. OOS, complete 08/02

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
giphy.gif

Pre ii R, it was a long time coming

pre-II R. By far the blandest and shortest rejection letter I’ve received. But kudos to them for not pretending to care about my application 🤣

• Haha
pre-II R. such a short and dismissive email too lol
Honestly, I'm grateful it was short and - well, not sweet, but it was concise. If you're gonna reject me, just say so - I'm sorta sick of the empty platitudes so many of these schools cram into their rejection letters, so this one was refreshing, in a sense.

For those who registered for the Second Look Day, where did you find the campus key? It asks for that and a password before registering. The email states "you will need to have registered for your campus to register" but I dont know exactly what that means.. don't see anything about registering for a campus. TIA
1-2 weeks after acceptance, they send you emails to confirm enrollment and establish a student email & campus key. If you were recently accepted, you might have to just hang tight for a little until those emails come in.

1-2 weeks after acceptance, they send you emails to confirm enrollment and establish a student email & campus key. If you were recently accepted, you might have to just hang tight for a little until those emails come in.
Thanks so much! You don't have to pay the deposit until 4/30 either, correct?

Just got accepted off the waitlist… interviewed 1/31 and waitlisted 2/7. So confused I didn’t send anything 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do we know if they place people on anything other than HPWL or A? It seems like all I've seen here are those two decisions for post-II notifications

Last edited:
Just got accepted off the waitlist… interviewed 1/31 and waitlisted 2/7. So confused I didn’t send anything 😭😭😭
Congrats on the A!! I interviewed 1/31 as well and haven't heard anything at all.

Has anyone heard anything since their mid-Feb interviews?

Last edited:
Anyone know if Jeff will match scholarships from other schools?

Hi everyone! I know there’s been a lot of discussion about wanting a GroupMe, so I decided to make one!

Here’s the link if you’d like to join: You're invited to my new group 'SKMC Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone! I know there’s been a lot of discussion about wanting a GroupMe, so I decided to make one!

Here’s the link if you’d like to join: You're invited to my new group 'SKMC Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Thank you!

Has the school sent out any post-II decisions today?

Today is 6 weeks since my interview, did they say to reach out if you haven't heard anything by now?

I have been placed on the high priority waitlist :(. Do they put everyone who didn't get the acceptance on the high priority waitlist?

• Care
Is it a protocol for the school to encourage HPWL people to submit their FAFSA applications?

Hi!

Just resharing the GroupMe link so it doesn’t get lost in the thread… there is a security question on the because we have had a ton of bots joining and spamming.

You're invited to my new group 'SKMC Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Does SK negotiate aid? Or give many scholarships to M1s? I'm wondering if it is worth reaching out to financial aid or admissions.

Does SK negotiate aid? Or give many scholarships to M1s? I'm wondering if it is worth reaching out to financial aid or admissions.
when i spoke to them they said even if i come to them and say upenn gave me a full ride they wouldnt be able to do anything about it unless i have extreme financial need