You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Kentucky
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cerebralforks
Full Member
thanks! LexingtonCongrats! What campus?
Congrats!!! LM?OOS II
Congrats!! LM?OOS II
Your interview was today or you were invited today? If invited today when is your interview.OOS II today, complete 9/16
If your interview was today, how did it go?
CK89
Full Member
Of the dates I saw I could choose Jan 28th was the earliest. Unfortunately from the past threads the middle of Jan is right around when they have a full class size for the lexington campus and people who interview around that time are chosen to be on the waitlist. Does anyone know the stats of getting of the waitlist, like what percent specifically OOS people get off the waitlist?
alaninutrition
Full Member
I wouldn't fixate too much on data from past threads. This cycle, there's about a 10-15% increase in medical school applicants nationwide. With that, I'm assuming schools, including UKCOM, are interviewing more applicants later in the cycle. Take this with a grain of salt, but don't count yourself out just yet!Of the dates I saw I could choose Jan 28th was the earliest. Unfortunately from the past threads the middle of Jan is right around when they have a full class size for the lexington campus and people who interview around that time are chosen to be on the waitlist. Does anyone know the stats of getting of the waitlist, like what percent specifically OOS people get off the waitlist?
CK89
Full Member
I understand, but is there any idea on like a general trend of how many OOS get off a waitlist? Or is just mainly IS students that get off?I wouldn't fixate too much on data from past threads. This cycle, there's about a 10-15% increase in medical school applicants nationwide. With that, I'm assuming schools, including UKCOM, are interviewing more applicants later in the cycle. Take this with a grain of salt, but don't count yourself out just yet!
happy2Bhere:)
Full Member
folks - we thinkin decisions will go out today or next week?
Haven’t heard back yet so idkkfolks - we thinkin decisions will go out today or next week?
alaninutrition
Full Member
I'd put money on Thursday/Friday.folks - we thinkin decisions will go out today or next week?
How did your interview go? Any tips or advice?Interviewing tomorrow. Any last minute tips for me?
Any tips or advice re the interview day?OOS II today, complete 9/16
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any tips or advice on interview day?folks - we thinkin decisions will go out today or next week?
Any tips or advice on the interview ?Haven’t heard back yet so idkk
PhatRatNutz
New Member
I had my interview last month, it was open file. They asked about my volunteering and research, not super hard questions, but enough to tell they’d read it. So a quick browse of your app before the interview would be advised. Otherwise, it was chill and they were very nice, don’t overthink it too muchAny tips or advice on the interview ?
Thank you. Does the tour involve any outside walking? Trying to plan for that w the cold weather.I had my interview last month, it was open file. They asked about my volunteering and research, not super hard questions, but enough to tell they’d read it. So a quick browse of your app before the interview would be advised. Otherwise, it was chill and they were very nice, don’t overthink it too much
Haileerenae
Full Member
No it's not outsideThank you. Does the tour involve any outside walking? Trying to plan for that w the cold weather.
Has anyone who interviewed 11/12 or after heard back yet? Asking for a friend. Thx!
Just got rejected from the MD/PhD program. I did not apply for the MD/PhD and can't reach anyone at admissions 😵🤔😳
I would desperately like to be considered for MDJust got rejected from the MD/PhD program. I did not apply for the MD/PhD and can't reach anyone at admissions 😵🤔😳
alaninutrition
Full Member
+1 for rejected from MdPhD without applying. I interviewed for the MD program on 11/7
happy2Bhere:)
Full Member
😱 did y'all apply for Lexington or RPLP, etc.?
alaninutrition
Full Member
Lexington😱 did y'all apply for Lexington or RPLP, etc.?
I got the same email and called, some poor woman apologized and said she accidentally sent that to all regular MD applicants and was working on a solution. Rest assured😔🥰Just got rejected from the MD/PhD program. I did not apply for the MD/PhD and can't reach anyone at admissions 😵🤔😳
Solution- let us inI got the same email and called, some poor woman apologized and said she accidentally sent that to all regular MD applicants and was working on a solution. Rest assured😔🥰
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not them playing with usss😭😭god bless that woman thoooI got the same email and called, some poor woman apologized and said she accidentally sent that to all regular MD applicants and was working on a solution. Rest assured😔🥰
alaninutrition
Full Member
It’s only fair.Solution- let us in
GoofyGoober2
Full Member
Interviewed here today and they said they were deliberating MDPhD students once we left the conference room. Also stated that the MD class is nearly at capacity.
Anybody?
Nothing😔Anybody?
GoofyGoober2
Full Member
20ish and Lexington campus. Nothing was said with certainty but we were told that if the class filled before we were deliberated on then a waitlist would be the best outcome. It seemed like maybe we'll get an email when the class is full? The dean mentioned that if the class filled before our interview date that we would have been notified.How many applicants did you interview with today? Lexington campus?
I'm happy that admissions was so honest with us but it definitely sucks[emoji24]
bootchmagoo
Full Member
Do they accept update letters and if so how do you submit them?
D
deleted1195515
UK does not accept update letters, unfortunatelyDo they accept update letters and if so how do you submit them?
alaninutrition
Full Member
+1 OOS WL. Interviewed 11/7.
Did adcom tell you when you interviewed that they were almost full? For which campus or program?+1 OOS WL. Interviewed 11/7.
Sorry for the millionth post, but has anyone else heard back? I was originally told I would likely hear back on 12/5th or 6th and it’s just been silent besides the MD/PhD rejection ordeal
Were you applying for the RPLP? Other?Sorry for the millionth post, but has anyone else heard back? I was originally told I would likely hear back on 12/5th or 6th and it’s just been silent besides the MD/PhD rejection ordeal
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m in the same boat as you. Haven’t heard anything besides that MD/PhD email yesterday. Was also told I’d likely hear back in early DecemberSorry for the millionth post, but has anyone else heard back? I was originally told I would likely hear back on 12/5th or 6th and it’s just been silent besides the MD/PhD rejection ordeal
Curious, when they said the class is almost full and future ppl might be offered waitlist…does this mean they’ve offered like 150 acceptances and will ultimately end up w >200+ to fill the class by pulling off the waitlist? OR does this mean they’ve already offered > 200+ acceptances?
So am I one of the only OOS applicants who didn’t get an II? or is the [emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]]-[emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]% of people who receive an secondary will get an II a hoax [emoji24]
Perhaps there will be movement off it. What’s your LM score?+1 OOS WL. Interviewed 11/7.