2024-2025 Morehouse

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lavar Ball Bbb GIF by Ball in the Family


I JUST GOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! My first A of the cycle!!!!!!!!!! I interviewed here in July. So for my OG interviewers dont feel forgot. I was literally their first interview cohort. All praise to God. I hope to see you guys next month at orientation. ❤️🫡
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lavar Ball Bbb GIF by Ball in the Family


I JUST GOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! My first A of the cycle!!!!!!!!!! I interviewed here in July. So for my OG interviewers dont feel forgot. I was literally their first interview cohort. All praise to God. I hope to see you guys next month at orientation. ❤️🫡
Congratulations on the A, and you just got in today, or was it yesterday??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone with an mcat score range from 498-501 get accepted to morehouse this cycle? I'm applying this upcoming cycle but seems like they are moving towards high stats this year
 
Did anyone with an mcat score range from 498-501 get accepted to morehouse this cycle? I'm applying this upcoming cycle but seems like they are moving towards high stats this year
I had a 508 and was rejected before receiving a secondary. I wouldn’t base your chances just off your score though, it’s worth a shot if you get your app in early
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad