You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Morehouse
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
$Occerg0al123
New Member
How many students in total do they typically accept for their class? I know it's been 105-110 in the past.
Purplefairy09
New Member
Accepted yesterday off the waitlist around 4 PM! Interviewed 2/6. Could anyone add me to the GroupMe?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
flyingspur
New Member
Congrats!! Did you send update letters?Accepted yesterday off the waitlist around 4 PM! Interviewed 2/6. Could anyone add me to the GroupMe?
Purplefairy09
New Member
No, didn't send any update letters, just thank yous after the interview.Congrats!! Did you send update letters?
PinkWallflower
Full Member
thanks for the info! wondering, is everyone there committed, or are some people considering withdrawing and committing elsewhere?For those who were asking how many are in the GroupMe, it’s currently at 91
Cielo.
Full Member
I believe most are committed but cannot say for certainthanks for the info! wondering, is everyone there committed, or are some people considering withdrawing and committing elsewhere?
Has anyone on the waitlist sent in a letter of intent? During interviews, they told us not to send update letters until we are on the waitlist. I was wondering if the same goes for letters of intent.
I did last week! they responded back saying it was added to my file... still WL and hoping for something positive this week lolHas anyone on the waitlist sent in a letter of intent? During interviews, they told us not to send update letters until we are on the waitlist. I was wondering if the same goes for letters of intent.
do they add it to the portal? I've yet to see mine added.I did last week! they responded back saying it was added to my file... still WL and hoping for something positive this week lol
Did you send an update letter as well before sending in the letter of intent?I did last week! they responded back saying it was added to my file... still WL and hoping for something positive this week lol
flyingspur
New Member
I sent them a letter of intent after being waitlisted and they never responded to me 😞. Debating whether to reach out again.I did last week! they responded back saying it was added to my file... still WL and hoping for something positive this week lol
When did you send it? They were probably busy with the graduation if it was recently. Just reach out to ask if they received it and attach the letter again in case they actually missed it.I sent them a letter of intent after being waitlisted and they never responded to me 😞. Debating whether to reach out again.
Last edited:
flyingspur
New Member
I sent mine in March and a follow-up asking if they recieved it in April. So it’s been a good amount of time. I don’t wanna be desperate but I am lol.
Ngl when I sent my updates they responded back. So, they do respond. I’d send it again, but I’m kinda shameless so idkI sent mine in March and a follow-up asking if they recieved it in April. So it’s been a good amount of time. I don’t wanna be desperate but I am lol.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
flyingspur
New Member
Well I’m definitely going to email again tomorrow. I would appreciate being acknowledged or at least make sure they are actually getting my stuff. Outside of the automated emails. But thank you so much!
yep i sent two updates on 2/7 and 4/14, they only responded to the second one thoDid you send an update letter as well before sending in the letter of intent?
nah don't think so my portal looks the same as always loldo they add it to the portal? I've yet to see mine added.
PinkWallflower
Full Member
I sent just one letter the day i got WL that included updates and my intent to enroll if accepted. they responded the next day saying “Received!”Did you send an update letter as well before sending in the letter of intent?
Same here, but I didn't include an intent to enroll letter. I just included an update letter. I'm debating if I should send in an intent to enroll letter tomorrow.I sent just one letter the day i got WL that included updates and my intent to enroll if accepted. they responded the next day saying “Received!”
PinkWallflower
Full Member
i know right, its driving me wild! praying we will see some movement on the WL this weekIt’s been so quiet. I don’t like that 😂
Inshallah we get the A sooni know right, its driving me wild! praying we will see some movement on the WL this week
amjt12332
New Member
I hope so, now im looking into studying for the mcat again if I dont hear nothing after the 1st week of June.
i know right, its driving me wild! praying we will see some movement on the WL this week
sugarmango
New Member
According to admit.org, someone got in yesterday. Looks like it’s over.Exactly this time last year, there was a bunch of people accepted off the waitlist, but I guess not this time around. The last wave of A's last year was second week of June after the CTE date. The WL this year doesn't seem to be moving like last years though 🙁
PinkWallflower
Full Member
What makes you say it looks like its over?According to admit.org, someone got in yesterday. Looks like it’s over.
sugarmango
New Member
Trying to hold on to hope, but I’m just being realistic. The more days that go by without acceptance, the more bleak things look. Especially this late in the cycle. Also, according to admit.org, on May 26, the groupMe was at 101 for incoming students.What makes you say it looks like its over?
fishgrapedilpickle
Full Member
Has anyone tried calling and asking for an update?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PinkWallflower
Full Member
I tried calling earlier this month before the WL decision, but couldnt get through at all.Has anyone tried calling and asking for an update?
PinkWallflower
Full Member
Okay!!! because i woke up and thought about them and wanted to vomit, like what is the hold up PLEASE!![]()
Morehouse...
fishgrapedilpickle
Full Member
I again tried calling them and no response…
felt lol, i just want answers :/![]()
Morehouse...
CHARLIEBROWN22
New Member
OOS A. THANK YOU JESUS! GOT THE EMAIL AT 10 THIS MORNING
PinkWallflower
Full Member
Congrats! were you accepted off the WL?OOS A. THANK YOU JESUS! GOT THE EMAIL AT 10 THIS MORNING
Me as wellCan someone add me to the groupme pls
Once SOMEBODY let me in there, I'll let you know lol...How many people are in the group me now ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if you’re accepted from the waitlist, does your portal change at all? just curious if its worth checking again lol
Yes, you get two additional tabs. One is an additional "admissions decision" tab pretty much identical to the one that has the waitlist decision. then another one called "pre matriculation" but I'm not sure if that one showed up after I accepted the offer in the "admissions decision" tab.
CHARLIEBROWN22
New Member
yes I was, interviewed 3/13 and waitlisted 5/7Congrats! were you accepted off the WL?
CHARLIEBROWN22
New Member
me too pls 🙂Can someone add me to the GroupMe as well please?
theres 112 in there idk how many are faculty or m1/2/3s but it seems more people may be joining.How many people are in the group me now ?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K