Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed 03/04If you don’t mind me asking, when did you interview?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Interviewed 03/04If you don’t mind me asking, when did you interview?
It will be a new tab named admission decision.If you’re waitlisted, does it appear in the applicant portal under communications?
I saw two people who interviewed in March got waitlisted but I’m still waiting to hear backAny updates from anyone who interviewed in March? I thought they said all decisions (accepted, WL, denied) would be shared by 4/30….I haven’t heard anything, and the last communication in my portal was the post-interview survey.
When did you interview?I saw two
I saw two people who interviewed in March got waitlisted but I’m still waiting to hear back
March 4When did you interview?
Do you remember them saying decisions would be out by April 30th as well?March 4
I only remember them saying we usually hear back 1-2 months laterDo you remember them saying decisions would be out by April 30th as well?
You should try calling them today. December was a long time ago, it should be a mistake if they haven't given you a decision by nowlol I interviewed Dec 5th and never heard back. I got in somewhere else closer to home that I will probably go to, but it would have been nice to get an answer from here in a reasonable timeline :/
I wouldn’t think it’s too much if you’re genuinely trying to figure out if they’ve received it or not. You could also ask if they have an updated timeline on decisions?I emailed the admissions committee asking if they received my update letter and letter of intent and they still have not responded to any of my emails. Should I call admissions or is that doing too much?
Based on last year, a wave should come out either this week or next week. Heard decisions can be made up til June thoHas anyone heard anything from Admissions? Any decisions received since earlier this month?
I don't think it hurts to send one. I just sent one last nightHas anyone sent a letter of intent before receiving a WL decision? Im still waiting for some sort of decision, and was advised both to send a LOI right now and to just wait until a potential WL position to see if its needed…..any thoughts on this?
Unless you haven't heard back at all since your interview, as in you haven't been notified of being waitlisted, then I wouldn't reach out. Though, I honestly don't think you lose anything by reaching out again since it is pretty late in the cycle.I am a bit curious. I interviewed back in January and sent my letter of intent a while ago, but I haven't heard anything back since then. Would it be unreasonable to send Morehouse an email asking for an update since it is already May?
I’m in a similar situation. Haven’t heard anything since my interview in December. I emailed them Friday asking for an update and still haven’t heard back😓I am a bit curious. I interviewed back in January and sent my letter of intent a while ago, but I haven't heard anything back since then. Would it be unreasonable to send Morehouse an email asking for an update since it is already May?
Did you interview at the end of March? Have you heard back about possibly being on the waitlist? I was a mid-March interview, and haven’t heard anything at all…Unless you haven't heard back at all since your interview, as in you haven't been notified of being waitlisted, then I wouldn't reach out. Though, I honestly don't think you lose anything by reaching out again since it is pretty late in the cycle.
Sometimes I have had to send a follow up email to my initial email, especially if the first was sent on a Friday (end of week). Make sure you include your AAMC ID when emailing them.I’m in a similar situation. Haven’t heard anything since my interview in December. I emailed them Friday asking for an update and still haven’t heard back😓
Update, full tuition scholarship offeredACCEPTANCE EMAIL AT 10:22
Interviewed Mar 4
Congratulations!!ACCEPTANCE EMAIL AT 10:22
Interviewed Mar 4
Congrats!! Looks like they are still sending out offers and not taking ppl off the WL yetACCEPTANCE EMAIL AT 10:22
Interviewed Mar 4
When is your offer deadline for ur acceptance?ACCEPTANCE EMAIL AT 10:22
Interviewed Mar 4
Anyone accepted after May 1st has 5 days to accept their offer. The scholarship I got has a 3 day acceptance period.When is your offer deadline for ur acceptance?
Double it and pass it to the next person. 😂 just kidding. Congrats on your A and scholarship thoughAnyone accepted after May 1st has 5 days to accept their offer. The scholarship I got has a 3 day acceptance period.
GOATUpdate, full tuition scholarship offered
Also looking for thisIs there an accepted students group me?
I dm'd youAlso looking for this
Hi, could you please also dm me. I asked on the admit website but no one said anything.I dm'd you
DoneHi, could you please also dm me. I asked on the admit website but no one said anything.
I would agree with this prayerfully. Last year looks like a lot of waitlist movement happened towards the end of the month and first week of June? keeping the faith.I'm thinking were probably not hearing anything this week because of their graduation this weekend?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.