You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Morehouse
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SushiSphinx
Full Member
There is no complete email, friend. You are good!hello! i submitted my secondary + paid about a month ago, and still have not received a complete email [emoji24] is that normal?
The message on the secondary states the following:
"This notification serves as submission of your application. You will not receive additional notifications confirming receipt of your application. Please keep this notification, confirming receipt of your application, for your records."
I also interviewed 8/23 and I remember them saying 1 month.Anyone who interviewed end of august (i interviewed 8/23) , did they say we would hear back in a month if im not mistaken ? Or do you think i should be waiting for the October 15th date
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
prettypremed123
Full Member
I thought so! Fingers crossed we hear back next weekI also interviewed 8/23 and I remember them saying 1 month.
vibrantwanderer923
Full Member
got the A today 5pm est!!!!!
prettypremed123
Full Member
Omg congratsss was it a phone call ?got the A today 5pm est!!!!!
got the A today 5pm est!!!!!
CONGRATS!!
SeaMonster
Full Member
Got my A today!!! Couldn't be happier. Looking forward to the Tuesday tour!
SeaMonster
Full Member
It's a phone call from Dr. Geary! An email should follow later. Super coolOmg congratsss was it a phone call ?
prettypremed123
Full Member
Congrats!! Looks like an R for me then 🥲It's a phone call from Dr. Geary! An email should follow later. Super cool
SeaMonster
Full Member
Keep your hopes up! Its not an R until you're told its an R. When did you interview? Official acceptances for MD aren't technically supposed to start going out until Oct. 15thCongrats!! Looks like an R for me then 🥲
when did you interview btwKeep your hopes up! Its not an R until you're told its an R. When did you interview? Official acceptances for MD aren't technically supposed to start going out until Oct. 15th
vibrantwanderer923
Full Member
did you get your email yet? I haven't gotten mine yetIt's a phone call from Dr. Geary! An email should follow later. Super cool
SushiSphinx
Full Member
Did you guys receive the Zoom link to the interview a week before like it says on the portal?
SeaMonster
Full Member
I interviewed Sept. 13th (Friday the 13th lol!)when did you interview btw
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SeaMonster
Full Member
I haven’t gotten it yet but I am anxiously waitingdid you get your email yet? I haven't gotten mine yet
SeaMonster
Full Member
Yes, it comes in 1 week beforeDid you guys receive the Zoom link to the interview a week before like it says on the portal?
KuriousKoala
Full Member
Got the A Yesterday Morning!! Just to ask is there an Accepted student GroupMe yet?
Yes, it comes in 1 week before
When the email comes a week before, does it include the date and time of the interview?
KuriousKoala
Full Member
Yes, it includes date, time, and itinerary of the day.When the email comes a week before, does it include the date and time of the interview?
Yes, it includes date, time, and itinerary of the day.
Thank you!
I interviewed the same day as you and im also getting pretty nervous 😔Congrats!! Looks like an R for me then 🥲
prettypremed123
Full Member
Right! This feeling is the worst , id rather at least know somethingI interviewed the same day as you and im also getting pretty nervous 😔
prettypremed123
Full Member
When did you interview ?Got the A Yesterday Morning!! Just to ask is there an Accepted student GroupMe yet?
KuriousKoala
Full Member
9/6When did you interview ?
prettypremed123
Full Member
Congrats!! Im gonna be delulu and say they’re working backwards hopefully lol
Isotropicsquid
New Member
Got the A. All there is to do is to wait for the official notification right?
KuriousKoala
Full Member
Yup I still haven't got it in writing yetGot the A. All there is to do is to wait for the official notification right?
vibrantwanderer923
Full Member
yeah I’m waiting for the official acceptance so it can finally hit me
Can anyone confirm if the interview is MMI (medical situations) or traditional?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
windbreaker69
New Member
TraditionalCan anyone confirm if the interview is MMI (medical situations) or traditional?
soontobemed_
Full Member
How far out are interviews scheduled?
How far out are interviews scheduled?
About 3 weeks for me
soontobemed_
Full Member
was there only one date available?About 3 weeks for me
was there only one date available?
Wrong chat! I did not get an II from Morehouse yet, sorry about that
Has anyone from their first interview back in August heard back yet (Acceptance or Rejection, even Waitlisters)? I thought we were supposed to know our fate via email in one month? So far I’ve only seen their most recent interviewees getting feedback lol. They forgot about the OGs lol. Kinda feel like I was left with a cliff hanger 😅
NopeHas anyone from their first interview back in August heard back yet (Acceptance or Rejection, even Waitlisters)? I thought we were supposed to know our fate via email in one month? So far I’ve only seen their most recent interviewees getting feedback lol. They forgot about the OGs lol. Kinda feel like I was left with a cliff hanger 😅
prettypremed123
Full Member
Still waiting here too but hopefully by 10/15 we hear something backHas anyone from their first interview back in August heard back yet (Acceptance or Rejection, even Waitlisters)? I thought we were supposed to know our fate via email in one month? So far I’ve only seen their most recent interviewees getting feedback lol. They forgot about the OGs lol. Kinda feel like I was left with a cliff hanger 😅
Sorry I forgot to get back to y’all, an admissions rep said they have only sent out a few A’s and a majority of them had applied early decision and that regular decisions technically aren’t supposed to start going out until the 15th so we shouldn’t even be worried about that rn lol. The early decision deadline is October 1st so they had to let those people know. But the only thing I am wondering is weren't there like a couple of people who got an A without applying early decision?
prettypremed123
Full Member
Sounds good so ill be waiting till then and yeah i thought some RD got accepted too but maybe they are going to do their mass acceptance on the 15thSorry I forgot to get back to y’all, an admissions rep said they have only sent out a few A’s and a majority of them had applied early decision and that regular decisions technically aren’t supposed to start going out until the 15th so we shouldn’t even be worried about that rn lol. The early decision deadline is October 1st so they had to let those people know. But the only thing I am wondering is weren't there like a couple of people who got an A without applying early decision?
KuriousKoala
Full Member
I wanna imagine a few RD did get accepted already because I’m RD and I got the acceptance call last Friday. I imagine they’re just refraining from putting anything in writing until Oct 15.Sounds good so ill be waiting till then and yeah i thought some RD got accepted too but maybe they are going to do their mass acceptance on the 15th
vibrantwanderer923
Full Member
Yeah same I’m RD
Yeahh… if this is true Im getting a wee bit frightened lol. Maybe the RD applicants that received the A are those that have strong ties to the school/area?Sorry I forgot to get back to y’all, an admissions rep said they have only sent out a few A’s and a majority of them had applied early decision and that regular decisions technically aren’t supposed to start going out until the 15th so we shouldn’t even be worried about that rn lol. The early decision deadline is October 1st so they had to let those people know. But the only thing I am wondering is weren't there like a couple of people who got an A without applying early decision?
Last edited:
SeaMonster
Full Member
Is there a GC for accepted applicants? Anyone else get an A that interviewed Sept 13th?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
vibrantwanderer923
Full Member
Let’s wait to make a gc after oct 15
Is there a GC for accepted applicants? Anyone else get an A that interviewed Sept 13th?
SushiSphinx
Full Member
Will people who interviewed 10/4 hear back about decisions on October 15th too?
soontobemed_
Full Member
Are interviews one-on-one or group?
KuriousKoala
Full Member
Two one-on-oneAre interviews one-on-one or group?
Has anyone received a post-secondary rejection yet?
Actually nvm I see
Actually nvm I see