You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Morehouse
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
vibrantwanderer923
Full Member
hahha hopefully today will be the day and that phone call wasn’t just a rllly nice dream
KuriousKoala
Full Member
I just got the A email!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
vibrantwanderer923
Full Member
Yuhhh got the A email
Just got placed on the Alternate list. I'm honestly not that upset, even though MSM is my number one choice based off its mission. It feels better to know it wasn't a hard R. And I think the stats say a healthy chunk of individuals get off the waitlist. Either way, grateful to have made it this far and most importantly thanking God. Just gotta focus on nailing my other two interviews coming up. With that being said see you guys in May or June lol that's when MSM’s alternate list gets movement 😅. Will stay tuned in case an alternate list group chat is made like in previous years 😅
Alternate list as well, also not too surprised as I think they accept 80% IS and I am OOS. Still hopeful though!Just got placed on the Alternate list. I'm honestly not that upset, even though MSM is my number one choice based off its mission. It feels better to know it wasn't a hard R. And I think the stats say a healthy chunk of individuals get off the waitlist. Either way, grateful to have made it this far and most importantly thanking God. Just gotta focus on nailing my other two interviews coming up. With that being said see you guys in May or June lol that's when MSM’s alternate list gets movement 😅. Will stay tuned in case an alternate list group chat is made like in previous years 😅
Isotropicsquid
New Member
Is there a groupme
alhamdullilahforeverythin
Full Member
Someone be brutally honest with me. I really want to go here but have been going through some serious stuff and never submitted my secondary. Is it way too late and I should just wait for next cycle.. how over is it, is my q..
clubpenguinyomamma
New Member
I will create oneIs there a groupme
SeaMonster
Full Member
Got my official A email yesterday! Does anybody know how scholarships work for them? Need-based, merit, etc. Are you automatically considered for merit or do you have to apply? If auto, how/when are scholarship recipients informed?
How nervous should I be if i submitted my secondary at the end of august and haven’t heard anything from the school?
iamfavored
Full Member
I don't think you should be nervous, I also submitted at the end of August and haven't heard anything. I'm sure more interviews are coming soon 🙂How nervous should I be if i submitted my secondary at the end of august and haven’t heard anything from the school?
happycamper25
Full Member
"Did you use the assistance of Artificial Intelligence (AI) while completing your application?"
Should I say yes if I used Grammarly for editing? I wish there was a section to explain this on the application
Should I say yes if I used Grammarly for editing? I wish there was a section to explain this on the application
FutureDoc2003
Full Member
When I interviewed they told me around 4 weeks to hear back!I interviewed 10/16, anyone have any idea how long they usually take to let us know the decision?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Landrade01
Full Member
Over the moon with happiness. Today I can officially say I’ll be going to Med School next year. **** yeah! Good luck everyone!
Interview 10/4
Acceptance 10/24
Interview 10/4
Acceptance 10/24
clubpenguinyomamma
New Member
Please pm if you’d like the link to admitted students gc
SushiSphinx
Full Member
Congrats omg! Was it a phone call or an email?Over the moon with happiness. Today I can officially say I’ll be going to Med School next year. **** yeah! Good luck everyone!
Interview 10/4
Acceptance 10/24
carterneedsadogtor
New Member
I think scholarships are both need-based and merit based. I looked on their website and they have a strong preference for IS when they give scholarships. I’m not sure if you have to apply though, wondering the same thing!Got my official A email yesterday! Does anybody know how scholarships work for them? Need-based, merit, etc. Are you automatically considered for merit or do you have to apply? If auto, how/when are scholarship recipients informed?
Congratulations! I also interviewed 10/4. What time did you get the A yesterday?Over the moon with happiness. Today I can officially say I’ll be going to Med School next year. **** yeah! Good luck everyone!
Interview 10/4
Acceptance 10/24
D
deleted1158671
Got the A 10/24!! 🎉
When did you interview?Got the A 10/24!! 🎉
D
deleted1158671
When did you interview?
I interviewed 10/11!When did you interview?
Oh thank you. I interviewed 10/4 so I’m afraid this might be a rejection 😔I interviewed 10/11!
D
deleted1158671
Its not over until its over! Keep the faith!Oh thank you. I interviewed 10/4 so I’m afraid this might be a rejection 😔
same i interviewed 9/27 and they told us we’d hear back by 10/15 😭Oh thank you. I interviewed 10/4 so I’m afraid this might be a rejection 😔
I’m tryingIts not over until its over! Keep the faith!
Ngl it’s not looking too good for us, but it’s not over until it’s oversame i interviewed 9/27 and they told us we’d hear back by 10/15 😭
Alternative list just now
SushiSphinx
Full Member
Same 🙁Alternative list just now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 Alternate list 🙁Alternative list just now
Last edited:
catchingfire
Full Member
When do they send zoom links for interviews? Mine is soon and I haven’t received it yet.
The Friday before the week of your interviewWhen do they send zoom links for interviews? Mine is soon and I haven’t received it yet.
soontobemed_
Full Member
not sure if it’s an option outside of emailing admissions and requesting a new date. I’d caution against it unless you have a really good reason to whyMy interview is on 1/15. Is it worth trying to reschedule it to an earlier date or no?
If I haven't received an interview invite yet should I be worried? Submitted secondary around mid-September :/
FutureDoc2003
Full Member
Has anyone else from the 10/11 interview heard back? They said four weeks and its been five with no contact so I'm a little worried!
catchingfire
Full Member
I interviewed last week and they said their next meeting is at the end of November and to expect to hear something mid-December. Maybe you’ll hear something next week since you were a month before me?Has anyone else from the 10/11 interview heard back? They said four weeks and its been five with no contact so I'm a little worried!
soontobemed_
Full Member
congratulations!! what are the available dates?+1 IS II, completed secondary 10/2[emoji239[emoji239[emoji2393]]]!
must be nice, only one's that were available when I went to schedule was February 🥲January [emoji24]
+1 OOS II omgIf I haven't received an interview invite yet should I be worried? Submitted secondary around mid-September :/
First-genDoc
Full Member
for those who got interviews, do you mind sharing your stats ? i submitted my secondary in august, am i cooked 😭😂😂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
meduser1224
Full Member
I want an interview realllll bad Morehouse! Pick me! Choose me! Love me!
thegranddoc
Full Member
I’m preparing for reapplying at this point cause I submitted mine at the end of August and absolute radio silence…
Is it true that all morehouse student will receive 100K from the Bloomberg donation? I read it on the website so I'd like any current student to elaborate on that a bit.
And also, is there a Full-tuition scholarship? Whether need-based or merit-based?
Thanks I'm advance.
And also, is there a Full-tuition scholarship? Whether need-based or merit-based?
Thanks I'm advance.
Literally same. Its stressing me outI’m preparing for reapplying at this point cause I submitted mine at the end of August and absolute radio silence…
maxxxxinne
Full Member
Has anyone received a post interview R yet? Interviewed 11/06 and am getting stressed.