You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Morehouse
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OOS A this morning, interviewed 11/1
Congrats!
catchingfire
Full Member
+1 Alternate List
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
maxxxxinne
Full Member
OOS Alternate List. A little disappointed but hopefully there will be some movement.
maxxxxinne
Full Member
Congrats!!IS A! Interviewed mid October
FutureDoc2003
Full Member
+1 OOS alternate list
meduser1224
Full Member
Ugh have not heard anything and so nervous, where are the next round of interviews? :/
January so farUgh have not heard anything and so nervous, where are the next round of interviews? :/
meduser1224
Full Member
They're sending more in january?January so far
Yes. I know people interviewing late JanuaryThey're sending more in january?
iamfavored
Full Member
OOS II complete 8/20
soontobemed_
Full Member
congrats!! If you don’t mind, what dates are available?OOS II complete 8/20
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
iamfavored
Full Member
Thank you! 1/31 and 2/19congrats!! If you don’t mind, what dates are available?
otis31
Full Member
Hi everyone! I just checked the portal and noticed the message on there changed from what it said when I first submitted. At least I hope I'm not going crazy. Can someone please confirm? I didn't get any emails so I'm starting to panic! I'm not sure if this means I got an interview with the "next step."
Last edited:
First-genDoc
Full Member
hey! i believe it’s always said that!Hi everyone! I just checked the portal and noticed the message on there changed from what it said when I first submitted. At least I hope I'm not going crazy. Can someone please confirm? I didn't get any emails so I'm starting to panic! I'm not sure if this means I got an interview with the "next step."
View attachment 396123
Billy Frazier
New Member
.
Last edited:
MotherBerry
Full Member
I also interviewed mid November and I’m anxiously waiting.. they did tell us that we should hear by January, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they send out decisions even before then.
Anyone interviewed mid nov heard back yet. They never gave a time frame and I’m scared. How soon do you think it’ll be.
Does anyone know if they'll send out IIs in January? I applied all the way back in June, got a secondary in August, and haven't heard a single thing since. OOS btw
Does anyone know if they'll send out IIs in January? I applied all the way back in June, got a secondary in August, and haven't heard a single thing since. OOS btw
Same here! I’m hoping I hear back in the new year.
Billy Bobo
Full Member
Anyone know when WL movement starts?
hifromvenus
Full Member
OOS A, complete 7/31!
OOS A, complete 7/31!
Congrats! When did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hifromvenus
Full Member
OMG I MEANT INTERVIEW NOT A SORRYOOS A, complete 7/31!
They went on christmas break last week, and you most likely wont hear anything till after break. Stay calm and trust yourself, you got this!
soontobemed_
Full Member
happy new year! 🫶🏽 quick question: are virtual backgrounds allowed on interviews?
happy new year! 🫶[emoji2534] quick question: are virtual backgrounds allowed on interviews?
I saw a couple people with it on. They don’t mind at all, it’s really chill. Do you by chance know when they come off Christmas break? When’s your interview?
soontobemed_
Full Member
okay thanks! I don’t know when they’re off Christmas break but I’d assume sometime next week and my interview is at the end of the monthI saw a couple people with it on. They don’t mind at all, it’s really chill. Do you by chance know when they come off Christmas break? When’s your interview?
pi-astronaut
pi-astronaut
OOS II today 1/3. Complete 10/1. LM 74.
sirpaulydy
Full Member
+1 Alt list today (november interviewee), very sad day.
MotherBerry
Full Member
+1 Alt list (also November interview) devastated
pre-ii R just now
themostgulliable
Full Member
+1 Pre-II R
+1 pre-ii R
wizardofOZempic
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First-genDoc
Full Member
+1 good luck everyone!! 💕💕pre-ii R just now
Pre-ii R just now
To the people with pre II rejections- what were y’all’s stats??
cgpa was 3.78 with a 4.0 sGPA from a formal post-bacc, mcat was 511. think that makes my LM like 69-70?To the people with pre II rejections- what were y’all’s stats??
If you got an R then I’m cooked 💀cgpa was 3.78 with a 4.0 sGPA from a formal post-bacc, mcat was 511. think that makes my LM like 69-70?