2024-2025 Oakland (Beaumont) OUWB

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My interview is coming up and I just got an email that tells me to sign/date the confidentiality/disclaimer statement on the 'video interview' tab. I don't see this in my portal. Is anyone else having this issue? Interview is on Friday
 
My interview is coming up and I just got an email that tells me to sign/date the confidentiality/disclaimer statement on the 'video interview' tab. I don't see this in my portal. Is anyone else having this issue? Interview is on Friday
We will be interviewing together! Having the same issue though. Probably will email them
 
For those who interviewed and went to the student panel the night before, did you wear business casual or interview attire?
 
My interview is coming up and I just got an email that tells me to sign/date the confidentiality/disclaimer statement on the 'video interview' tab. I don't see this in my portal. Is anyone else having this issue? Interview is on Friday
Emailed them and they said I already signed it. Perhaps we signed it when we picked an interview date, but it is surprising that that tab doesn't stay active. Maybe it is the same for you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! Current OUWB M1 here.
Congratulations to the newly accepted members of the Class of 2029! Get started meeting your fellow classmates through this groupme chat! Note that this is a totally informal group just to meet everyone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Student profile

Also upcoming admissions webinars
Please join the Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine for an Admissions Webinar on Friday, October 25th, at 12:00 p.m. (EST) [next November 8 at 12:00 pm ET].
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about our holistic admissions review process, our innovative curriculum, clinical experiences, and the OUWB culture.
You will also gain better insight into how we develop our medical students into skillful, ethical, and compassionate physicians.
At the conclusion of the webinar, there will be an opportunity to ask questions to current OUWB students.
REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED. Instructions for joining the webinar are listed on our website .
If you have any questions, please contact via email at [email protected] or call us at (248) 370-2769.
 
Hey guys, I need your honest opinion. Been slow with finishing my secondaries, Oakland is my last one, but is it too late at this point? My stats are on the low-end, so I probably shot myself in the foot; nevertheless, wanted to see what everyone thought. Hope your cycles have been well.
 
Hey guys, I need your honest opinion. Been slow with finishing my secondaries, Oakland is my last one, but is it too late at this point? My stats are on the low-end, so I probably shot myself in the foot; nevertheless, wanted to see what everyone thought. Hope your cycles have been well.
its pretty late, but OUWB interviews through march. if you feel you're a good mission fit, have the funds to spend, and would like to attend, then apply. its hard for any fellow applicant to say whether its "too late" or not.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how were people's interview experiences if you've already interviewed here? super excited it's two traditional interviews instead of an MMI lol. was it pretty chill?