You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Oakland (Beaumont)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just withdrew my A, good luck to everyone waiting here!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Withdrawing A OOS! Best wishes
donc je suis
Full Member
Withdrew A
how does one typically withdraw A's from schools
Fateisasong
Full Member
You can respond directly to their emails. One of the emails they sent out a few weeks ago (regarding a deposit) states to respond to that email if you intend to withdraw.how does one typically withdraw A's from schools
JustTryingToVibe
New Member
Is there a groupchat for class of 2028!
should be a link within the last few pagesIs there a groupchat for class of 2028!
cinnamonroll00
New Member
Accepted off WL right now! 1st tier 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
goodfornothingpremed
Full Member
A off Tier 1!! how does if it work if I planned to enroll in another school now? do I have to take off the prior school from plan to enroll? i dont have fin aid from either school tho so dont want to make a decision hastily
I called them a few months back and they said they have gone into tier 2 before, but I wouldn’t really bank on itWhat are my chances of getting off the WL tier 2? 😢
sourpatchkid108
New Member
A tier 1!!
Yeah that’s what I figured 😞I called them a few months back and they said they have gone into tier 2 before, but I wouldn’t really bank on it
sourpatchkid108
New Member
Admitted students GroupMe link?
goodfornothingpremed
Full Member
for those who got in off waitlist today - to confirm, we have 2 weeks to accept the offer correct?
That's what I understood it to be.for those who got in off waitlist today - to confirm, we have 2 weeks to accept the offer correct?
Last edited:
goodfornothingpremed
Full Member
whats OUWB's CTE date?
Isn't it like June 24th for all schools per AAMCwhats OUWB's CTE date?
goodfornothingpremed
Full Member
believe its by the 10th now!Also, do we have two weeks to do the plan to enroll from the day we got the acceptance email from the waitlist? I paid my deposit, but I’m still waiting to do the plan to enroll bc Im still thinking about attending. When I emailed the admissions team they just said the deadline was May 1st, so I just wanted to confirm bc the acceptance email says we have two weeks to accept the offer.
cinnamonroll00
New Member
I’m also a little confused. I got my A on may 2, that email said 2 weeks to make a decision, but then I got another one saying to accept/decline the offer by may 10…
goodfornothingpremed
Full Member
their most recent email did! i also called and they confirmed on may 10Thank you! Did an admissions rep say that? I was just assuming I had two weeks from the day I was accepted, so it would be a little later then.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
goodfornothingpremed
Full Member
current students - are we able to do research with beaumont farmington hills, or only royal oak, gross pointe, and troy?
A of the wait-list just now 1st tier
Did you find the group chat or Facebook?Where’s the group chat for accepted students? I saw a couple links to a GroupMe but they were “invalid”
Fateisasong
Full Member
Congratulations!!!!A off tier 2!!! Dreams do come true 🥳⭐️
A off tier 2!!! Dreams do come true
Hi! I’m just wondering how did you get this full scholarship and how did you find out about it? Thanks 🙂Withdrawing full scholarship, it might be redistributed before the plan to enroll deadline
Hi I DM’d u!A off tier 2!!! Dreams do come true
Hi! I’m just wondering how did you get this full scholarship and how did you find out about it? Thanks 🙂
I received an email with the scholarship notification a few weeks after acceptance. No ties to Michigan but sent a strong letter of interest before the acceptance.A off tier 2!!! Dreams do come true
Hi! I’m just wondering how did you get this full scholarship and how did you find out about it? Thanks 🙂
Not yet, has only one person from tier 2 heard back so far?Has anyone else on 2nd tier heard back yet?
There are a ton of current students in the GroupMe. There’s a Facebook group with 154 of us in there and I think it’s more representative. Just a handful of the people in there are admin/current students and there are probably some people who haven’t left since withdrawing their acceptances.Does anyone know anything about how full the class is? The GroupMe looks like it has 187 people in it that’s a ton for a class of 125
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fateisasong
Full Member
Congratulations future doctor!!!Accepted off second tier earlier today. First MD A and couldn’t be more happy.
JustTryingToVibe
New Member
Also withdrew a full scholarship that I hope is redistributed! I was notified the same way, but I had ties to Michigan and sent no letter of interest. I felt I made a very strong connection with one of my interviewers and had a strong why this school. I am torn about not going here, it truly is an amazing school with great student support. I hope the best for everyone.
I received an email with the scholarship notification a few weeks after acceptance. No ties to Michigan but sent a strong letter of interest before the acceptance.
IS A from tier 2 waitlist on Friday. Declined offer. Good luck to my WL people!