2023-2024 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also withdrew a full scholarship that I hope is redistributed! I was notified the same way, but I had ties to Michigan and sent no letter of interest. I felt I made a very strong connection with one of my interviewers and had a strong why this school. I am torn about not going here, it truly is an amazing school with great student support. I hope the best for everyone.
I received an email with the scholarship notification a few weeks after acceptance. No ties to Michigan but sent a strong letter of interest before the acceptance.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
IS A from tier 2 waitlist on Friday. Declined offer. Good luck to my WL people!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my OOS tier 1 WL A. Wishing you the best of luck!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Got the OOS A off the WL Tier 2!!! Tough decision to make but I probably will decline.

WIthdrew my OOS A from Tier 2 WL.

Reactions: 1 users
How long did it take for u guys to get the financial aid package and scholarships? Filed fafsa while back and it’s been close to 3 weeks since I got accepted

How long did it take for u guys to get the financial aid package and scholarships? Filed fafsa while back and it’s been close to 3 weeks since I got accepted
got my A on friday with offer today