2024-2025 Oakland (Beaumont) OUWB

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just received a first look email with the quote "We were so excited to meet you on your interview day and the excitement continues to grow, now that we are getting closer and closer to your enrollment date this coming August.".... i was literally waitlisted lol im so confused
 
just received a first look email with the quote "We were so excited to meet you on your interview day and the excitement continues to grow, now that we are getting closer and closer to your enrollment date this coming August.".... i was literally waitlisted lol im so confused

^^ bump, same here, did all waitlisted receive this email?
 
the "closer to your enrollment date" part makes me think sending it to people on the waitlist was a mistake...rlly messed up lol i was so bummed to see that
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the "closer to your enrollment date" part makes me think sending it to people on the waitlist was a mistake...rlly messed up lol i was so bummed to see that
I'd agree, I think it's a mistake. I'm not seeing anything in the portal that'd indicate an acceptance. It's really disappointing
 
Given there haven't been any reports of interviews being received on SDN or Cycletrack since the new year, and they typically send 300 offers per cycle (135 sent as of 1/13) is this not a mistake? Am i digging too deep?
 
I also got the email about the PRISM session as a WL applicant and emailed them (partially to call them out) asking if I missed correspondence regarding an update to my application status and they basically told me it was an intentional email sent out to all As and WL so we can "be informed of upcoming events." Make a better choice of words OUWB.
 
Last edited:
just received a first look email with the quote "We were so excited to meet you on your interview day and the excitement continues to grow, now that we are getting closer and closer to your enrollment date this coming August.".... i was literally waitlisted lol im so confused
i haven't even gotten a decision yet after the interview and i got the same email
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have the link for the discussion panel tonight. It has not been working on my end I’ve been trying for the past [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]] min?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, idk if I am just being dumb, but I just got the email about the interview information (a week out) and the time at the top doesn't match the attached agenda and then the D&I session dates listed are not "the evening before my interview". They put in the email they will send info on my specific interview times the day prior, so did you all receive an accurate/edited agenda then?