2024-2025 Penn State

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations to all who were admitted today! To anyone who was admitted recently, were you on the hold list, or were you admitted directly after your interview?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A 04/24 interviewed 02/27
Does anyone know if there is a gc or a community for accepted students to look for roommates and such?
 
Congrats on your acceptances everyone!! If you have any questions at all about the transition to Hershey and PSCOM or any other questions about the school in general feel free to reach out! And to everyone who was waitlisted, don’t lose hope as we tend to have a good amount of waitlist movement!
 
Congrats on your acceptances everyone!! If you have any questions at all about the transition to Hershey and PSCOM or any other questions about the school in general feel free to reach out! And to everyone who was waitlisted, don’t lose hope as we tend to have a good amount of waitlist movement!
is waitlist the same thing as on hold?
 
Anyone know how to access LionPath to see our financial aid offer? Putting in the ID # they gave me and the @psu.edu doesn't work
 
Where can I find a list of clinical rotation sites for PSCOM?
Another student can correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure all of your rotations will be in our own hospital since we have all specialities in house. The only rotation that you’ll most likely leave the campus is for FM but PSCOM provides housing for those students
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PennState doesn’t start accepting letters of intent until tomorrow, right???
Yes. This was their email response:

"We wanted to advise that we do not accept updates at all, also we are not accepting letters of interest/intent at this time, if you are hold after April 30, 2025, you can than send in a letter of intent.*
 
Was I supposed to get a email confirming that they received my letter of intent? Sent one in last week to the main admissions email and haven't received a response.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was I supposed to get a email confirming that they received my letter of intent? Sent one in last week to the main admissions email and haven't received a response.
I got an email response right away. But they have taken a couple days in the past to respond to one of my questions. So I would suggest waiting a few days and then reaching out again.
 
Off of last year's thread, from the PTE deadline, waitlist movement didn't start again until 5/16. But yesterday the PSCOM FB group increased by 5 members, so idk if 5 people got accepted yesterday or if they were from the last acceptance wave.
 
Sorry I meant to the same school. I forgot detail in my first
That makes more sense lol. I believe 1 letter of intent is standard. Any additional letters would be application updates if there are any significant changes to your application. However, Penn State doesn't accept updates so I wouldn't.