You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Penn State
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
wilddonut35
New Member
Has anyone heard anything back after applying for the Accelerated MD Pathway - Emergency Medicine?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
planaria_luvr
Full Member
Same here 😭 like no need to rub it inGot rejected twice haha
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
OOS pre ii R
Rejected twice as well WTHSame here 😭 like no need to rub it in
chef.boyardee
New Member
This is the third time I've gotten their R email 😭
undueclearance11
Full Member
What did people wear on the tour?
Does Penn usually have a time when they send out a wave of Rs? Still haven't heard about an interview, and I am just bracing myself at this point 
Same here but I've heard they've been known for ghosting applicants :/Does Penn usually have a time when they send out a wave of Rs? Still haven't heard about an interview, and I am just bracing myself at this point![]()
Prospective Med Student
New Member
Interviewing tomorrow...any tips? I see that it seems to not be the most pleasant or "personal" interview. So far, I have been prepping for the "tell me about a time when..." questions, but other than that not sure what to expect. Thanks!
Does this school take letters of interest post-interview? There’s no spot in the portal, so are we allowed to email it directly to the admissions office?
giratina origin forme
Full Member
They don't take any sort of update letter, letter of interest, or letter of intent. They take nothing unfortunately. Otherwise I would have spammed them the second I got waitlisted post II lmaoDoes this school take letters of interest lost-interview? There’s no spot in the portal, so are we allowed to email it directly to the admissions office?
You asked me under Temple’s thread. I submitted 8/12, LM 70. At this point in the cycle they are rereviewing applications, so submit date doesn’t seem as relevant anymore. Just hang in there. I believe in youCongratulations on your II? When did you apply /LM please?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like another R wave is underway today
steinsgate1
New Member
Is there any gc for accepted students?
anonymous-mouse
Full Member
Is there any hope for getting an interview still?
Based on last year's CycleTrack/Admit, it looks like Penn State was still sending interviews through the end of March. Not sure about the exact odds thoughIs there any hope for getting an interview still?
aorta_be_studying
New Member
Might be a dumb question… but does anyone know if interviewees this late in the game tend to get As or just waitlisted? For reference, I have an interview coming up soon and I’m curious if there’s actually a decent shot at an acceptance. Thanks for the input!
SoccerGorl
Full Member
me tooI have not heard anything!!! I submitted in august. this is insane
Same, IS and this is my Alma materme too
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
+1 OOS II this morning. LM 70.
I’ve been accepted and received a great scholarship from my top choice, so I declined the invitation. Hopefully, it now goes to one of you guys! Good luck all 🫶🏼
I’ve been accepted and received a great scholarship from my top choice, so I declined the invitation. Hopefully, it now goes to one of you guys! Good luck all 🫶🏼
aorta_be_studying
New Member
closedDoes anyone know if the interviews are open or closed file?
I decided to just make one LOL!Is there any gc for accepted students?
moderator: deleted inactive link
Last edited by a moderator:
stiffintensification
New Member
Has anyone sent a thank you letter post interview? There's no where to upload on the portal, so can we email it to them or do they not want any documents?
Logicyoung
Full Member
+1 OOS II
Last edited:
Do you have a new invite per chance?I decided to just make one LOL!
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
clintishuge96
New Member
Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing your complete date?+1 OOS II
haha the school sent one out so i deleted mine... didn't want to be confusing!Do you have a new invite per chance?
wishingfora
Full Member
+1 II OOS today... is this literally for their last interviews?
clintishuge96
New Member
Is anyone still left in the dark? No comms from them since I submitted in aug
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
same hereIs anyone still left in the dark? No comms from them since I submitted in aug
When was the last available date for scheduling?+1 II OOS today... is this literally for their last interviews?
+ 1 OOS post-II hold :/ anyone know the chances that this turns into an A?
crackhousehaven
Full Member
nahany movement for those placed on pre-II hold?
christianwatson
Full Member
OOS A via email
congrats! when did you interview?OOS A via email
idkwhatimdoing222
New Member
+1 IS A
wishingfora
Full Member
March 19When was the last available date for scheduling?
christianwatson
Full Member
12/10congrats! when did you interview?
is this school done interviewing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MyHeroesNeverDie
Full Member
OOS interview invite +1….
What are the available dates for interviews?OOS interview invite +1….
MyHeroesNeverDie
Full Member
Late March were the only dates available when I signed upWhat are the available dates for interviews?
anyone else get a pre II hold today lol