SoccerGorl
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, but I have heard nothing from them since submitting in August and somehow I survived an R wave today.anyone else get a pre II hold today lol
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No, but I have heard nothing from them since submitting in August and somehow I survived an R wave today.anyone else get a pre II hold today lol
Yeah I’m confused. Idk how I haven’t gotten the R yet. There’s no way they’re still looking to give IIs outNo, but I have heard nothing from them since submitting in August and somehow I survived an R wave today.
Same, but cycle track shows they send IIs even in April last cycle so who knowsYeah I’m confused. Idk how I haven’t gotten the R yet. There’s no way they’re still looking to give IIs out
I looked at last years cycle and someone on here had gotten ii at the end of March, so here's to hoping.Yeah I’m confused. Idk how I haven’t gotten the R yet. There’s no way they’re still looking to give IIs out
Same, but cycle track shows they send IIs even in April last cycle so who knows
Why y’all both out here tryna get my hopes up man😭😭I looked at last years cycle and someone on here had gotten ii at the end of March, so here's to hoping.
Sorry lol. My plan is to be optimistic for the most of March.Why y’all both out here tryna get my hopes up man😭😭
Same for me. So bizarreNo, but I have heard nothing from them since submitting in August and somehow I survived an R wave today.
March 31st last year I thinkdoes anyone have an idea when decisions for Feb interviews will come out? Hoping for next week
Same 🙃 I was telling my wife that they need to stop "playing with their food" and getting my hopes up this far into the cycle lolNo, but I have heard nothing from them since submitting in August and somehow I survived an R wave today.
when did you submit secondary?+1 OOS pre-II hold. Girl please just reject me it’s the end of March 😭
My app was complete 7/26when did you submit secondary?
Pre II hold?! That’s wild at this point. I somehow survived the R wave again but have heard nothing since submitting.+1 OOS pre-II hold. App complete 7/26. Girl please just reject me it’s the end of March 😭
At this point does it really even matter lmaowhen did you submit secondary?
Same... samePre II hold?! That’s wild at this point. I somehow survived the R wave again but have heard nothing since submitting.
What?! It’s almost April nowLol pre-II hold today
Yeah, not really sure what to make of it? Figured they'd just reject me by nowWhat?! It’s almost April now
I haven’t heard from them either and I thought they were done by March.Yeah, not really sure what to make of it? Figured they'd just reject me by now
My cousin went to the school and said she wasn't sure, maybe still a chance if I got put on hold. Not really concerned either way, just thought it was funnyI haven’t heard from them either and I thought they were done by March.
sameAnybody hear anything? Still no R or II yet for me. Still waiting...
followinganyone who interviewed march 23 think decisions could come out this week or most likely next?
same lolFinally got my pre ii R today
also interviewed late feb, nothing here.interviewed late feb ... any news from anyone?
"On or before June 22nd, accepted students to Penn State College of Medicine are required to select “Commit to Enroll”. If “Commit to Enroll” is not selected, your acceptance will be rescinded. During this period, you are required to withdraw from other waitlists and other acceptances. Failure to comply will result in removal from the class."Anyone know the CTE deadline?
nopeDid anyone else not get a response back when sending letter of intent?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.