ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
same hereI have received no update at all since submitting back in July.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
same hereI have received no update at all since submitting back in July.
What does Withdrawal mean?+1 Withdrawal
They withdrew their application to the school and no longer want to be considered for admissionsWhat does Withdrawal mean?
Lower than they were a month ago. That’s all we knowMy application has been placed on hold. What are the odds of receiving an II??
Same nothing yet but I’m IS 🥲I submitted so, so long ago and haven't heard anything. Penn is my first choice, but I'm OOS.![]()
yep was put on hold like a month agoStill on Hold, no interview yet. Anyone in the same boat?
Literal nothingness for me 😭yep was put on hold like a month ago
Same as an IS Penn State grad 😭💀Literal nothingness for me 😭
Maybe that’s a good thing who knows 🤷🏻♀️Same as an IS Penn State grad 😭💀
isn't no news is good news?No word since submitting my PSU Secondary in July.
)o:
I heard they have in previous cyclesdoes penn state ever just ghost people?
I count this as ghosting tbhI heard they have in previous cycles
I feel like they have to give us something this month based off previous years, but I interviewed in late October so if not all of September has heard back it seems like they're running extremely behindDoes anyone know when people who interviewed in September will hear?
I got post-II hold in November idk if thats a soft RI feel like they have to give us something this month based off previous years, but I interviewed in late October so if not all of September has heard back it seems like they're running extremely behind
same, I interviewed in September and got post-II hold in November. Any idea when we might see movement off the hold list?I got post-II hold in November idk if thats a soft R
Was the Post-II hold an actual email or notification?same, I interviewed in September and got post-II hold in November. Any idea when we might see movement off the hold list?
I got in off the post-II hold todayI got post-II hold in November idk if thats a soft R
i'm assuming most rolling schools would do Jan-Feb since they also need to account for those who don't matriculateWhen do we think next wave of decisions will come out?
same here I'm freaked out lolIs no news good news here or will the ghost me? Been seeing rejection waves but have yet to hear back
Yup, I took a nap before since I had a later time lol! Actual interview was only 25-30 minutes with two interviewers asking the typical interview questions. So definitely practice those standard tell me about yourself, name a time you ___, etc. etc.Hey guys anxiously preparing for my interview as someone who attended PSU as an undergad. Anyone have any tips for the questions we should be preparing for? Also, I've heard the interviews are about 30 mins but my interview slot is 11-2 PM, I assume that that whole time is not spent interviewing right? Any advice would be great!
Wow, that's interesting. My interview was 5 standardized questions but none of which were as lax tell me about yourself.Yup, I took a nap before since I had a later time lol! Actual interview was only 25-30 minutes with two interviewers asking the typical interview questions. So definitely practice those standard tell me about yourself, name a time you ___, etc. etc.
Same here, definitely wish they had asked me “tell me about yourself” lolWow, that's interesting. My interview was 5 standardized questions but none of which were as lax tell me about yourself.
+1 OOA, interviewed 11/05 and heard back on 01/09 as well+1 OOS A, interviewed 11/3. Came in an email around 11:30 EST.
Just keep calling and emailing honestly, be relentless. good luck and congrats!Hey everyone, so I received and II from penn state yesterday and was trying to schedule, however there are literally no date available on the portal. I tried calling the office but I went straight to voicemail. What do I do? I'm pretty scared and don't want to lose the interview as I know you need to communicate your decision within 2 business days.
Send an emailHey everyone, so I received and II from penn state yesterday and was trying to schedule, however there are literally no date available on the portal. I tried calling the office but I went straight to voicemail. What do I do? I'm pretty scared and don't want to lose the interview as I know you need to communicate your decision within 2 business days.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.