2024-2025 Pittsburgh

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just called and they said they still don't have a prediction as to when they're sending more acceptances but they did say that they haven't sent any more acceptances since that first wave a couple weeks ago
 
I wonder if they weren’t supposed to let anyone know they were at class size (so people wouldn’t drop off the WL) so they were told to just say there might be movement but there’s no timeline, and someone accidentally spilled the beans
 
I wonder if they weren’t supposed to let anyone know they were at class size (so people wouldn’t drop off the WL) so they were told to just say there might be movement but there’s no timeline, and someone accidentally spilled the beans
if there might be movement but are unsure, i'm confused why the lady yesterday said there were will definitely be movement sometime in the next week or so
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the woman i spoke with said it very confidently too like there will DEFINITELY be movement in this upcoming week. she said it without hesitation, no mention of being at class size. now i'm super confused...
lowkey i'm praying your info is right because when I called on May 6th someone told me they expected WL within the next week and then the next day they had a wave of As
 
okay friends, i called to see if i got any of the answers the others did this week, and they told me they “anticipate revisiting the waitlist over the next few weeks” but didn’t have an exact date. i also asked if they knew if there were spots available for people on the waitlist and she said she didn’t know that information
 
okay friends, i called to see if i got any of the answers the others did this week, and they told me they “anticipate revisiting the waitlist over the next few weeks” but didn’t have an exact date. i also asked if they knew if there were spots available for people on the waitlist and she said she didn’t know that information
I hope a few weeks secretly means tomorrow or Monday 💀
 
okay friends, i called to see if i got any of the answers the others did this week, and they told me they “anticipate revisiting the waitlist over the next few weeks” but didn’t have an exact date. i also asked if they knew if there were spots available for people on the waitlist and she said she didn’t know that information
Next few weeks💀💀 especially when a lot of people’s CTE deadline is within a week or so.

But no one has gotten off the waitlist since May 7th or so right like since the first wave there hasn’t been movement?
 
Next few weeks💀💀 especially when a lot of people’s CTE deadline is within a week or so.

But no one has gotten off the waitlist since May 7th or so right like since the first wave there hasn’t been movement?
I so feel they're at class size but for some reason don’t want us to know that, that would make sense about them not having a timeline since they’re just waiting for people to drop. I hope not tho
 
I so feel they're at class size but for some reason don’t want us to know that, that would make sense about them not having a timeline since they’re just waiting for people to drop. I hope not tho
Why would they not want to tell us lol
 
sunny[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]]] said:
I emailed them last week asking and they sent me mine

Thanks! I’ll reach out via email.
 
Hi everyone I called just now and they said that they are at class size right now and that they will only visit the waitlist if spots become available. I asked if they were referring to people dropping before the commit to enroll deadline, but they just repeated that only if spots become available. I would assume of course that refers to people dropping. The person I talked to mentioned that more acceptances would be given if they went below class size. I asked for clarification if they were not planning a larger wave of acceptances such as at the beginning of May, but they said they didn't have information on that.

So, if that info is correct, then I would guess that there is a low chance of more acceptances except for maybe a couple in the next 4 weeks but probably nothing major or sizeable like the beginning of May. Maybe someone else who hasn't called yet could call and see if they say the same thing since there were varied responses in the past.
 
Hi everyone I called just now and they said that they are at class size right now and that they will only visit the waitlist if spots become available. I asked if they were referring to people dropping before the commit to enroll deadline, but they just repeated that only if spots become available. I would assume of course that refers to people dropping. The person I talked to mentioned that more acceptances would be given if they went below class size. I asked for clarification if they were not planning a larger wave of acceptances such as at the beginning of May, but they said they didn't have information on that.

So, if that info is correct, then I would guess that there is a low chance of more acceptances except for maybe a couple in the next 4 weeks but probably nothing major or sizeable like the beginning of May. Maybe someone else who hasn't called yet could call and see if they say the same thing since there were varied responses in the past.
Oh wow… thank you so much for asking. I think this confirms that it’s a low chance for waitlist movement for people with early CTE deadlines.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad