2024-2025 Pittsburgh

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
we have no way of knowing their process. Your app may not have been looked at yet, they may stratify them based on a number of categories, date being just one of them. Important to remember this process is done by humans, and there is variability. It's only been 3 weeks and I'm sure they've had a crazy influx of applications 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS II, submitted 7/08
369888875ee1a985c2e9a7f7cc9dc219.jpg

@sarcasmrules
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my secondary application 2 weeks ago but never received an "application complete" confirmation email. My portal says that my application is complete, but every other school I applied to sends an email confirmation. Is this just a UPitt thing or have other people received a confirmation email?
 
I submitted my secondary application 2 weeks ago but never received an "application complete" confirmation email. My portal says that my application is complete, but every other school I applied to sends an email confirmation. Is this just a UPitt thing or have other people received a confirmation email?
I didn't get a complete email - just an application fee invoice