2024-2025 Quinnipiac

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi! question the courses section for this school. I went to a quarter system school where i took 3 general chem courses and 1 gen chem lab course. but it says i don't fill the requirement since I only took one gen chem lab? Im confused on how to approach this
Did you contact the school?
 
hi! question the courses section for this school. I went to a quarter system school where i took 3 general chem courses and 1 gen chem lab course. but it says i don't fill the requirement since I only took one gen chem lab? Im confused on how to approach this
they want 2 quarters of chem lab. so, if you only took one quarter, that might not be enough.

unfortunately you will have to either take an additional quarter of chem lab before matriculation, or cut your losses. a lot of schools require a full year of chem lab so definitely take a look at your list and see if you need to make these courses up.
 
Last edited:
hi! question the courses section for this school. I went to a quarter system school where i took 3 general chem courses and 1 gen chem lab course. but it says i don't fill the requirement since I only took one gen chem lab? Im confused on how to approach this
Same situation as you, but I followed this "For one lab course that corresponds to two lecture courses or fulfills a requirement for two labs, you should enter the lab course number twice, check the lab box on both and divide the credits equally for each entry." and I was able to be marked complete. They only need 2 courses and they define courses as semester/trimester/quarter. So I listed my 2 gen chem classes, and then separately listed my lab course twice, splitting the course credit between each.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for people who have interviewed, how was it? I have one here in a couple of weeks and just wanted to see if it is a chill interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for those who have already interviewed... any insight on whether it's open or closed file? any tips? I can't find a ton of info online :3
 
OOS II received today!!

However, there’s only one day open and I’m unable to do that day. The email says just to wait and check back and more dates should open up. Does anyone else who has received an II have any experience with more dates opening up later?
 
OOS II received today!!

However, there’s only one day open and I’m unable to do that day. The email says just to wait and check back and more dates should open up. Does anyone else who has received an II have any experience with more dates opening up later?
When were you complete! Congrats on the interview!!! For other schools this happened to me and they said like the next day when I emailed or it was a few days
 
OOS II received today!!

However, there’s only one day open and I’m unable to do that day. The email says just to wait and check back and more dates should open up. Does anyone else who has received an II have any experience with more dates opening up later?
from what I understand, as dates fill up, more dates open. i'd personally check once a day for more spots, but maybe that's neurotic.

major congrats potential future classmate!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad