premedgal444
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
where does admit get their data from?lets find out how true that is. They do accept quite a bit more than matriculate because a lot of people end up going somewhere else.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
where does admit get their data from?lets find out how true that is. They do accept quite a bit more than matriculate because a lot of people end up going somewhere else.
certainly the 88% does not mean you are guaranteed to be accepted 4 weeks after the interview, but it seems you will be more than likely be accepted eventually. Nothing in this process is for sure but a 88% post II rate is considerable especially for IIs this early in the cycle.lets find out how true that is. They do accept quite a bit more than matriculate because a lot of people end up going somewhere else.
I believe MSAR, the AAMC and the schools themselveswhere does admit get their data from?
ill see you there!!! im in the same boat -- first MD interview. we got this <3i interview in 2 days 🫣🫣🫣 I’m SOOOOO nervous omg. first MD interview and my only II so far so I’m terrified to mess it up ugh
ill see you there!!! im in the same boat -- first MD interview. we got this QUOTE]
aw YAY i’m glad i’ll have an SDN buddy there! 🙂
i interview in 2 days 🫣🫣🫣 I’m SOOOOO nervous omg. first MD interview and my only II so far so I’m terrified to mess it up ugh
You should be excited this is your first one because it’s a very relaxed and chill experienced. Just be yourself and know your applicationill see you there!!! im in the same boat -- first MD interview. we got this <3
if someone interviews earlier in the cycle, then would the post-II A % ~technically~ be slightly higher? (assuming the interview went well)certainly the 88% does not mean you are guaranteed to be accepted 4 weeks after the interview, but it seems you will be more than likely be accepted eventually. Nothing in this process is for sure but a 88% post II rate is considerable especially for IIs this early in the cycle.
To be clear I dont have a II from Quinnipiac, I am just envious hahahaha
Also the way they run their interviews should be replicated at other schools. We didn’t have to do anything but stay in the zoom meeting. They took care of the rooms we were supposed to be in which is nice.finished my interview here. WOW!!! what a great impression. it was an incredible interview experience that excited me even more about the prospect of attending.
When were you complete?+1 OOS II on 9/9 !!, Super excited and would love to hear more about interview day!
omg wait congrats!!!! this is dope. sorry to be basic, but could i ask when was ur complete date? i doubt they're going chronologicallyWoke up from a nap to an II!! OOS. LM 71
LM? congrats!OOS II 9/13! Complete 8/21
Congrats!! When were you complete?OOS II yesterday morning and my first MD interview!!! LM 67.2
Thank you so much!! I was complete 7/24!Congrats!! When were you complete?
congrats!! complete date?OOS II 9/19!
Master Oogway congratulates everyone on their interview. You are on your journey to mastering Kung Fu (medicine)
Master Oogway appreciates your reply and strongly believes that you will achieve inner peace (acceptances) in the future.thank you for making me giggle
7/22congrats!! complete date?
Don’t be nervous. It’s a very conversational and chill interview.Interviewing here soon and so so nervous
Thank you for the reassurance!Don’t be nervous. It’s a very conversational and chill interview.
you will love the interview day, don't worry 🙂 Just know your app well and be excited! getting to this point is the hardest step without a doubt. they just wanna get to know you! as long as you're not a psychopath you're big chillinInterviewing here soon and so so nervous
This is nice to hear!! I have my interview todayInterviewed this past Monday and I have to say that the interview day was so well organized and everyone was super nice! This has by far been my favorite interview. I interviewed with an MS2 and then a faculty member and both were very casual and conversation-like. This wasn’t my top choice before but the interview made me really like the school and they seem to really care about the students!! Just be able to talk about your app and your experiences well and you should be all set, I wasn’t asked any hard questions. It really felt like a normal casual conversation. Good luck to those interviewing soon!!
I also interviewed on Monday and totally agree! This program was not really on my radar but it's definitely up there on my list now!Interviewed this past Monday and I have to say that the interview day was so well organized and everyone was super nice! This has by far been my favorite interview. I interviewed with an MS2 and then a faculty member and both were very casual and conversation-like. This wasn’t my top choice before but the interview made me really like the school and they seem to really care about the students!! Just be able to talk about your app and your experiences well and you should be all set, I wasn’t asked any hard questions. It really felt like a normal casual conversation. Good luck to those interviewing soon!!
they will open up other days soon. They wait for the first day to fill up.OOS II received just now, can't recall exact complete date.. but i only saw one interview date on the 14th which is not a day with reliable internet for me worth asking for an alternative? I am glad its only one day bc all my recent interviews span 3-4 days
as someone who submitted early aug and heard zip from here, im not too sure you will but everyone's cycle is dif!hey guys! I submitted my app here on 9/12 - can I expect to hear back from them by the end of the month? getting a little stressed as I haven't back from any schools yet.
Good luck!! this is a stressful process but I hope it works out for all of us!as someone who submitted early aug and heard zip from here, im not too sure you will but everyone's cycle is dif!
earliest MD decisions can go out per AAMC trafficking rules is october 15. So most likely the first batch will be around next week timeany ideas of when decisions will be released? they told me either end of Oct or Nov, which are... very different times... hahahaha
They said earliest is end of October, and previous year threads point to that as well. Just like any other school, you could also not hear back until the next batch of acceptancesany ideas of when decisions will be released? they told me either end of Oct or Nov, which are... very different times... hahahaha
thank you!!!I wouldn't say I had "curveball questions" but my faculty interviewer asked me some more challenging questions such as "How can you see yourself helping solve the big issues/inequities within our current medical system in your career?" (not word for word but you get the point). So I'd prep for some hard-hitting questions with broad answers like that. But it didn't feel like I was being challenged - it was a very relaxed convo and they just seemed genuinely hopeful for the future generation of physicians and were curious to hear my thoughts. My student interviewer asked me a lot of situational questions and brought up some specifics from my app, so just be prepared for some MMI-esque questions depending on your interviewer (again, they were also very chill, so it didn't feel challenging).
im in the same boat :') counting down the days until october 31 lolughhhh I wish we could hear back today and not the end of the month 🙁 with this being my only II so far I am DYING to know
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.