-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Quinnipiac
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
premedgal444
Full Member
congrats!!! complete date?+1 OOS II !!! Any advice from ppl who've alr interviewed??
relax and be yourself. they do a great job of making you feel comfortable. its more of a vibe check & an opportunity for you to learn about the school. good luck!!! 🙂+1 OOS II !!! Any advice from ppl who've alr interviewed??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! 07/27 was when i submitted the secondarycongrats!!! complete date?
how did you like the school and the experience of interview day?relax and be yourself. they do a great job of making you feel comfortable. its more of a vibe check & an opportunity for you to learn about the school. good luck!!! 🙂
D
deleted1193601
was absolutely wonderful. i didn't know anything about Netter before making my school list and now I'm incredibly impressed by the school. they obviously care SO much about their students and even the applicants too. they were so warm on interview day and all the students who spoke were so down-to-earthhow did you like the school and the experience of interview day?
premedgal444
Full Member
i submitted my secondary 7/25 do you think they're past my date 🙁
honestly the school wasn't super on my radar before the interview. after learning more about it, it's become one of my top picks. genuinely such a great program. it felt very focused on student wellbeing, student growth/education, and fostering a supportive community.how did you like the school and the experience of interview day?
interview itself was really relaxed and conversational. just be yourself and you'll do great.
D
deleted1193601
they don't necessarily go chronologically in order when reviewing apps! don't lose hope!i submitted my secondary 7/25 do you think they're past my date 🙁
I second this, it's not over till they send you that rejection. At least that's what I keep telling myself!they don't necessarily go chronologically in order when reviewing apps! don't lose hope!
25app!
Full Member
Agree with everyone else. The interview day was very enjoyable. Everyone was kind. I felt very excited about the school afterwards. It’s very conversational so just be yourself and read your app beforehand.+1 OOS II !!! Any advice from ppl who've alr interviewed??
Wow, you guys got me really excited to interview here. Now i just have to practice pronouncing Quinnipiac 🤣was absolutely wonderful. i didn't know anything about Netter before making my school list and now I'm incredibly impressed by the school. they obviously care SO much about their students and even the applicants too. they were so warm on interview day and all the students who spoke were so down-to-earth
D
deleted1199010
I forgot to submit my secondary here. I realized recently, and also saw that Quinnipiac isn't 100% rolling admissions. Is it still worth it to submit the secondary or should I just save my 100$? (I'm a high stat applicant w/ high clinical and research, + somewhat low volunteering)
I’d send it in, unless you have several interviews or an acceptance already.I forgot to submit my secondary here. I realized recently, and also saw that Quinnipiac isn't 100% rolling admissions. Is it still worth it to submit the secondary or should I just save my 100$? (I'm a high stat applicant w/ high clinical and research, + somewhat low volunteering)
D
deleted1193601
do we think this week might be the week we hear back😨so anxious. and it seems like each year varies quite a bit
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
I was thinking next week because that’s more “end of October” but not too sure.do we think this week might be the week we hear back😨so anxious. and it seems like each year varies quite a bit
D
deleted1193601
ugh yeah you're probs right 😭 the last two years were pretty late but before that people were getting decisions as early as the 17th/18th! the waiting sucks big timeI was thinking next week because that’s more “end of October” but not too sure.
brainrobot294444
Full Member
+1 OOS II, complete 8/4 🙂
D
deleted1177773
When marked completeCan someone clarify when you say a complete date, is it date you submitted your secondary or when you were marked complete by the school.
prettypremed123
Full Member
Last year the first decisions went out on halloween so maybe itll be the same this year
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
A spooky surpriseLast year the first decisions went out on halloween so maybe itll be the same this year
D
deleted1193601
i hope it's sooner LOL but yeah it'll probs be around then!
nakedgangcc
Full Member
Do yall think it's too late to submit an application to this school?
D
deleted1199010
I just applied to 3 new schools, and will prolly submit the secondary for this one (even tho I received it like 100 days ago). If you have the funds, there is no harm in trying imo.Do yall think it's too late to submit an application to this school?
Do yall think it's too late to submit an application to this school?
While it's late in the cycle for secondaries, I wouldn't say its "too late" to submit until the deadline passes. historically Quinnipiac sends out interviews well into the new year, so I agree it would be worthwhile to submit if 1) you feel you're a mission fit 2) you have the funds 3) you want to attend.I just applied to 3 new schools, and will prolly submit the secondary for this one (even tho I received it like 100 days ago). If you have the funds, there is no harm in trying imo.
prettypremed123
Full Member
I interviewed 10/2 , im hoping i just made it into the first batch of acceptances and dont have to wait till end of november 😫Fingers crossed we get some good news this week!!
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Did they tell you when to expect decisions? They told my groupI interviewed 10/2 , im hoping i just made it into the first batch of acceptances and dont have to wait till end of november 😫
prettypremed123
Full Member
They honestly said so many diff times LMAO he was like could be end of October or november or even december 😭 basically he was telling us just be patientDid they tell you when to expect decisions? They told my group
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
well that means it could be this week as well!They honestly said so many diff times LMAO he was like could be end of October or november or even december 😭 basically he was telling us just be patient
D
deleted1193601
sooooo nervous yall omg
OOS II +1, can't do the only date they have open at this point so I guess I just wait to sign up
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Yea don’t worry. They release days after a few days.OOS II +1, can't do the only date they have open at this point so I guess I just wait to sign up
premedgal444
Full Member
congrats!!! complete date?OOS II +1, can't do the only date they have open at this point so I guess I just wait to sign up
7/30congrats!!! complete date?
In the email it does say to please sign up within 3 days of receipt so I'll probably reach out later today/tomorrow if they haven't opened up more slots yetYea don’t worry. They release days after a few days.
prettypremed123
Full Member
Anxiously waiting 🥲
D
deleted1193601
sooooo anxious
mweather36
Full Member
+1 OOS II
premedgal444
Full Member
congrats!! complete date?+1 OOS II
Has anyone seen a date other than 11/13 to sign up for interviews? Been waiting and still no new dates. I can't do that date I would think they would offer more than 1 over a two day span
mweather36
Full Member
7/11congrats!! complete date?
D
deleted1193601
you're always so quick to ask this LMAOcongrats!! complete date?
premedgal444
Full Member
i mean its a fair question lol why wouldn't Iyou're always so quick to ask this LMAO
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1193601
i'm not judging! i was admiring the dedication hahai mean its a fair question lol why wouldn't I
nolemedgirl
Full Member
crossing my fingers that today is the day we find out if we got As to this amazing school!! 🤞
D
deleted1193601
fingers and toes crossed!!!
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Wishing us all the best of luck! Not sure if it will come today or tomorrow but hoping for the best for everyone!!
prettypremed123
Full Member
Good luck guys! Last year first A’s went out today. I have no idea of ill be in this batch or next month but fingers crossed for everyone , id love to attend here