2024-2025 Roseman

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
submitted primary and received a secondary a day later
Nice, thanks for mentioning. May I ask are you in-state or OOS?
For those who got a secondary, would you mind mentioning how many days it took after submitting your primary?

Getting a little worried here given how expedited their cycle is. They mentioned their review process is flexible and holistic so I'm curious how "holistic" the secondary screen is, before we even get to the full completed application review. Fingers crossed to those of us waiting!
 
Nice, thanks for mentioning. May I ask are you in-state or OOS?
For those who got a secondary, would you mind mentioning how many days it took after submitting your primary?

Getting a little worried here given how expedited their cycle is. They mentioned their review process is flexible and holistic so I'm curious how "holistic" the secondary screen is, before we even get to the full completed application review. Fingers crossed to those of us waiting!
I feel like after they start offering interviews then they’ll start to release more secondaries to other applicants, at least that’s my hope 😪
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FYI, Roseman has moved to Preliminary accreditation status:

Edit: This is a normal part of the process.

If you are curious what the different statuses mean, SDN published an article a couple of months ago breaking it down:
 
So trying to understand how long I have to take Kira. It says 5 business days, does this mean business days like standard working week or should I assume it means 5 calendar days? Got the assessment invite at 12 on Tuesday and want to make sure I don’t miss the mark.
 
So trying to understand how long I have to take Kira. It says 5 business days, does this mean business days like standard working week or should I assume it means 5 calendar days? Got the assessment invite at 12 on Tuesday and want to make sure I don’t miss the mark.
It won’t close on you it’s just when they want it. I cut it last minute on mine hopefully they don’t get mad😭😭
 
I wonder why my Kira assessment has not been marked as complete since it was done on this last Wednesday? Anyone has the same issue?
 
I wonder why my Kira assessment has not been marked as complete since it was done on this last Wednesday? Anyone has the same issue?
Yeh I did mine 3/2 and still is marked as incomplete. Someone on here wrote that they had the same issue and called admin. Their response was that they will be manually changing statuses on apps. I also asked during the information session on Wednesday and they said the same thing. I also asked if it affects how quick they will take to look at apps, but they said it shouldn't affect it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ik the Kira assessment is due in 5 business days but my laptop won’t let me sign the confidentiality agreement to move forward, does anyone know if you can take the assessment after 5 pm?
 
I think if u have meaningful information at a 1000 words than ya why not but I wouldn’t write sub par work just to max word count
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad