-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Roseman
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
josephpoolpo
Full Member
ties to Nevada?OOS interview received today at 4:32 pm. Complete on march 2nd
francisiburtopremed
Full Member
somewhat. I spent my final two years of eligibility playing baseball at unlv but I grew up in north carolinaties to Nevada?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bros him😭😭😭somewhat. I spent my final two years of eligibility playing baseball at unlv but I grew up in north carolina
Does anyone know if the school will have federal loan available? I saw somewhere that at an info session the admissions committee said they will be available but was not sure if it was true or not.
B
I don’t see how they would be maybe bc they have a dental school etc but I thought schools had to be open a certain amount of time for that. Good questionDoes anyone know if the school will have federal loan available? I saw somewhere that at an info session the admissions committee said they will be available but was not sure if it was true or not.
They also have a dental school, nursing school, and pharmacy school, the earliest being open since 2001, so I think it is likely they will have federal loan capability in place. Their financial aid page lists general information about loans & scholarships, but ask or contact them to be certain about loans for the med school.B
I don’t see how they would be maybe bc they have a dental school etc but I thought schools had to be open a certain amount of time for that. Good question
They said they will because the university is accredited and has been open for a long time which is what they said determined federal aidDoes anyone know if the school will have federal loan available? I saw somewhere that at an info session the admissions committee said they will be available but was not sure if it was true or not.
josephpoolpo
Full Member
Roseman Discord Server here: Join the Roseman Application 2025 Discord Server!
How long it take y’all to get marked as complete after finishing everything ?
i submitted 3/2 and got marked complete 3/10How long it take y’all to get marked as complete after finishing everything ?
jasonbourne125
Full Member
OOS II received just now! Complete on 3/10
suiii
Full Member
Were you able to confirm the interview? It says unavailable until confidentiality form is signed on the portalOOS II received just now! Complete on 3/10
jasonbourne125
Full Member
Yes in the interview tab there is a confidentially form you have to agree to and then it lets you choose a date.Were you able to confirm the interview? It says unavailable until confidentiality form is signed on the portal
parrotheadfan
Full Member
OOS II! Complete 3/10
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
suiii
Full Member
Got it thank youYes in the interview tab there is a confidentially form you have to agree to and then it lets you choose a date.
4 daysHow long it take y’all to get marked as complete after finishing everything ?
School seems to be pretty selective w IIs, but we shall see how they continue over the next few weeks
D
deleted1212093
OOS II! Complete 3/10
OOS II received just now! Complete on 3/10
Congrats! I’m very curious how they’re selecting for IIs - do you two have any ties to NV? Trying to see if I should save my $100 😀 lol
Last edited by a moderator:
D
deleted1210655
Same, Im curious too. I completed on 3/10 but no II so far so I was wondering what ties they might be looking for.Congrats! I’m very curious how they’re selecting for IIs - do you two have any ties to NV?
jasonbourne125
Full Member
OOS with no ties to NV, I believe I am a good mission fit though based on having an MPH and working with underserved populations.Congrats! I’m very curious how they’re selecting for IIs - do you two have any ties to NV? Trying to see if I should save my $100 😀 lol
parrotheadfan
Full Member
OOS with ties to Nevada.
Don’t think it’s an auto rejection, but I def would get it in sooner rather than later, sometimes they give and use those “deadlines” as markers of interest, especially if moving quicklyDo we get automatically rejected if we didn't do the kira assessment within 5 days? The email went to my spam and I wasn't able to see it until now. I got my assessment thing on the 5th.
suiii
Full Member
It says preferred in 5 days, not necessary. Just do it asapDo we get automatically rejected if we didn't do the kira assessment within 5 days? The email went to my spam and I wasn't able to see it until now. I got my assessment thing on the 5th.
MountShare29
New Member
Low stats here. Submitted 3/5. Marked complete 3/10. No II yet.Congrats y'all on the interviews! Are we still thinking they are going for high stats?
Has anyone been able to get an extension for the secondary?
henryofskalitz
New Member
transfer, what are you talking about?Roseman called me up asking if I'd transfer, I said no
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it means he’s already a matriculated student who Roseman is trynna recruit. (Didn’t know that was a thing but hey you learn something new everyday lol)transfer, what are you talking about?
henryofskalitz
New Member
Matriculated into what? Classes dont start until July for any school. Like a masters student at Roseman thats going to apply soon?I think it means he’s already a matriculated student who Roseman is trynna recruit. (Didn’t know that was a thing but hey you learn something new everyday lol)
Matriculated at another medical school.Matriculated into what? Classes dont start until July for any school. Like a masters student at Roseman thats going to apply soon?
He’s joking bro 😭😭
josephpoolpo
Full Member
is the interview here supposed to be trad or MMI? For anyone thats gotten the II
electrofartiogram
New Member
A pre-interview day, then two separate 30 minute interviews on interview day.is the interview here supposed to be trad or MMI? For anyone thats gotten the II
josephpoolpo
Full Member
wait so is that trad or mmi or bothA pre-interview day, then two separate 30 minute interviews on interview day.
josephpoolpo
Full Member
did you do your Kira alreadyI thought I submitted my secondary already but I hadn't and today is a day after the two week mark is it cooked or should I still submit?
Monroe
Full Member
I diddid you do your Kira already
I'm pretty sure 30-min would mean tradwait so is that trad or mmi or both
Not the end of the world, you already did it, its all in the past, just see what happens dawg.Guys how bad is it if I completed the Kira after 10 days :/ I didn't see the kira email until literally right now and I just did it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fightinglion779
New Member
OOS II! Complete 3/10, Ties to Nevada through extended family and mission fit
josephpoolpo
Full Member
100Do we know how many interviews Roseman is going to give out?
josephpoolpo
Full Member
LM and ECs?OOS II no ties!!!
Where did you see this information?