2024-2025 Rutgers (New Jersey)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+IS A!! I didn't answer at first (silly of me, ik, but it's 9:40pm and came from a hidden number!) but he left the nicest voicemail and I immediately dialed back. His congratulations and kind words felt so genuine! Already feeling so welcomed!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
two questions! would we not get a decision until after the deans session and then what is the attire for the deans session?
 
my interview was august 15th and I haven't heard anything.. does anyone know if they send rejections before march? or do i just have to wait until then
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know if RWJMS accepts letters of intent/interest after interviews?

Where can I look to find that information?
 
Does anybody know if RWJMS accepts letters of intent/interest after interviews?

Where can I look to find that information?
Youre on the NJMS SDN page. But yes RWJMS does, however I called them early december asking if it would help my app before they give decisions at the end of december and they said it wouldnt make a difference bc the decision depends on the interview. so short answer: yes they accept it but idk if it would really help anything (it wont hurt tho). They will stop accepting updates from non-interviewees soon though, but if you interviewed you'll still be able to submit things (esp if you're on the waitlist)