2024-2025 South Florida (Morsani)

Started by wysdoc
Tags Tags
mcom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah im from oos and was looking forward to going here + tampa seems like a nice place if you ignore the state's politics. but if this goes through im probably taking my other A's and running
yeah this would be ****ed but its already graded preclinical which is basically a/b/c/f = H, HP, P, F
 
Is the interview here only the scheduled time? or is there an information session before? i know it says to be available all day but if I have one scheduled in the afternoon, do I have to request all day off of work?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is the interview here only the scheduled time? or is there an information session before? i know it says to be available all day but if I have one scheduled in the afternoon, do I have to request all day off of work?

hey definitely go ahead and request all day off. they changed my interview times around last minute, and I would have been so screwed if I had work any time that day
 
Is the interview here only the scheduled time? or is there an information session before? i know it says to be available all day but if I have one scheduled in the afternoon, do I have to request all day off of work?
+1 on consider requesting the day off just for the flexibility and peace of mind. One of my interviews went on longer than an hour. I got an email about a week later from my interview day about/scheduling the info session. Good luck!
 
I would not drop off the WL for USF. They have really significant WL movement. I was accepted off of the WL 3 weeks before school started (current MS1) after being on the WL for 6 months. I can understand the frustration as I personally went through it but please think practically and do not drop any WL until commit date - unless there is 0 chance you would go here.
 
I would not drop off the WL for USF. They have really significant WL movement. I was accepted off of the WL 3 weeks before school started (current MS1) after being on the WL for 6 months. I can understand the frustration as I personally went through it but please think practically and do not drop any WL until commit date - unless there is 0 chance you would go here.
Did you write an intent letter?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
me! do you know what we're supposed to wear lol
Almost everyone and their mom was wearing business casual at the last one, I was so caught off guard. I must’ve missed the memo idk lol

Edit: oops I misread and thought you meant the online info sessions, pls disregard
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for all the people asking about a class of 2029 group me in the pre-matriculation canvas course there is a 2029 facebook group to join. you have to set up your NETID and 2FA and USF email to access it though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for all the people asking about a class of 2029 group me in the pre-matriculation canvas course there is a 2029 facebook group to join. you have to set up your NETID and 2FA and USF email to access it though.
They should be making an official CO 2029 discord rn. We got the invite for that in late May and just used an unofficial Groupme till then