2024-2025 South Florida (Morsani)

Started by wysdoc
Tags Tags
mcom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I interviewed here recently and just got sent an invite for the "optional but highly recommended" info session. Does anyone know if this is weighted in our admissions decision and if it's possible to reschedule it?? I can't go on the day they gave me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I interviewed here recently and just got sent an invite for the "optional but highly recommended" info session. Does anyone know if this is weighted in our admissions decision and if it's possible to reschedule it?? I can't go on the day they gave me
does everyone who interviewed get invited to this sessions?
 
IS WL, do they accept post-II update letters? I know they don't pre-interview and I see they accept LOI, but any insight on waitlist update letters?
 
anyone has any input on this? what is the class size? how many A so far ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No it came via postal mail yesterday, my letter was postmarked Jan 14th but must have gotten lost bc the envelope literally came looking like it had been dunked in water lol
So, it took 2 weeks to get that mail. do they update portal at all?
 
This school might genuinely have the worst portal and communication of any I interviewed at

Might’ve also just been a coincidence but this was the worst interview experience I had, the interviewer was straight up rude
 
Last edited:
has anyone who interviewed here post november gotten an acceptance yet? Curious if its truly a WL only or if a few more students will be admitted off the bat.
 
are the interviews open or closed file? thanks!
In my first interview with a faculty member it seemed like he hadn't looked through my application at all. The second interview with the M2 student said she had the chance to look through my file and wrote down a couple things she wanted to ask me about. Worst case scenario, just ask. I didn't have much communication before the interview what would happen.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey current M1 here, congrats to everyone who got in 🥳 If y'all have any questions feel free to ask me here or in DMs! Also I personally know a few people who got off the waitlist in March and I think also April (follow-up emails can def help) so don't lose hope if you're on it rn 😤
 
Hey current M1 here, congrats to everyone who got in 🥳 If y'all have any questions feel free to ask me here or in DMs! Also I personally know a few people who got off the waitlist in March and I think also April (follow-up emails can def help) so don't lose hope if you're on it rn 😤
Hi, Do you know the total number of seats for 2025 now that they dont have the select program?