Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are any of you guys applying to knight-hennessy?
i just submitted my application a few days ago. i think it might be the only way to get grant money for graduate programs at stanford.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
are any of you guys applying to knight-hennessy?
shoudl we still apply to knight-hennessy if we havent heard back for an interview? idk if there is a deadline
I don't think you're supposed to.Anyone have any idea on how the MMI portion is weighed in comparison to the traditional interview? I've found most of my MMIs to be rather impersonal and haven't been able to connect with the interviewers in the brief amount of time given.
complete 7/17 did not hear backAny late July hear back?
complete 7/17 did not hear back
7/10 haven’t heard anythingcomplete 7/16 and also haven't heard back
complete date?+1 OOS Pre-II R
7/10complete date?
Never mind. 7/10 completion date, OOS Pre-II R. Would’ve loved to go to Stanford but can’t win them all.7/10 haven’t heard anything
OOS R complete 7/16
nvm just received an OOS Rcomplete 7/16 and also haven't heard back
Don't jinx it...I'm next fam.
Nope, it's me. OOS Pre-II R Complete 7/10. Do I just withdraw the KH app 🤣I'm next fam.
oop pre II R7/24 didnt hear backkkk
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.