You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Stanford
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Be careful. I said the same thing and was rejected 1 minute later.Complete on 7/24 and haven’t heard anything 🫣
That’s why I waited so long to say anything 😵 that R is coming eventually thoBe careful. I said the same thing and was rejected 1 minute later.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
That’s why I waited so long to say anything 😵 that R is coming eventually tho
You will survive today’s massacre.
arceus2000
Full Member
OOS R complete 8/22
D
deleted1085576
oh goodness I am expecting an R for my 8/20 submission date now, any minute
newkungfukenny
Full Member
i was hoping they were only doing July today 😭oh goodness I am expecting an R for my 8/20 submission date now, any minute
I’m 7/16 with nothing……yet yall be making me nervous lol
I’m over here rereading my essays for the school 😂
I’m over here rereading my essays for the school 😂
Me with my 9/6 submission copium💀i was hoping they were only doing July today 😭
newkungfukenny
Full Member
i'm 9/6 too 💀 a 9/1 bit the dust on admit.org nobody is safe 😭Me with my 9/6 submission copium💀
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
They have been rejecting people for 6 hours. when will the suffering stop
noAny MSTP rejects rerouted to MD hear anything?
Wow that's a lot of rejections 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1177265
Catching the R is a tough and often inevitable part of this process, but it doesn’t define our potential as future doctors. Every school looks for different things, but in the end of the day it’s a two way street: you want to be somewhere that values you. Rooting for each and every one of us, and keeping my faith that we’re going to make great doctors no matter where we end up or the path it takes.
findingdory
Full Member
I wanted to check on the portal for the last time but it's not letting me log in. Are secondary portal accounts automatically deactivated when you get that R?
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
that’s odd, mine still let me log in
Complete 8/19, but still nothing? INTL here... don't know if I should be relieved or anxious.
They will send R’s today too just got mine!
happypremed2001
Full Member
R just now
+1 R just now 😢
Isotropicsquid
New Member
Stanford really just went back to back on rejections. Undergrad and Med. Generational performance 👏👏
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
now apply for residency hereStanford really just went back to back on rejections. Undergrad and Med. Generational performance 👏👏
MaverickCowboy
Full Member
+1 pre-ii R
Man, who likes Stanford anyways 😭😤
Refreshing the portal is like opening a door over and over knowing Art the Clown will be waiting there one of those times...I think the most brutal part is they don't just bite the bullet and do all at once.
no no. it's got to be one by one over a couple hours. my deductive reasoning skills point to stanford being kira 😂
Isotropicsquid
New Member
Can’t go 2-0. Gotta get my get back 🥱now apply for residency here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 pre-II R
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Stanford needs to stop. A 2 day massacre is a Geneva convention violation.
Backrub
Full Member
especially on 10/15Stanford needs to stop. A 2 day massacre is a Geneva convention violation.
BabySnoopy
Full Member
Best of luck to everyone who is getting Rs, we all appreciate the updates but hate to see it [emoji174][emoji174][emoji174]
Has anyone with July completion dates gotten R today? Curious if they have moved past them… trying not to get my hopes up with my 7/17 completion date
Has anyone with July completion dates gotten R today? Curious if they have moved past them… trying not to get my hopes up with my 7/17 completion date
OOS R
BlessTheMakerAndHisWater
Full Member
i’m scared.
D
deleted1200309
IS pre-II R
Complete mid-August
Complete mid-August
FlaptavianBird
Full Member
+1 OOS pre-II R
Ammran1234
Full Member
Does anyone know if an earlier interview date means you hear back earlier? (I know they said from Jan-March but that is a lotttt of time)
That's how Stanford chooses to run their timeline: Releasing acceptance offers between January and MarchDoes anyone know if an earlier interview date means you hear back earlier? (I know they said from Jan-March but that is a lotttt of time)
Does anyone know if an earlier interview date means you hear back earlier? (I know they said from Jan-March but that is a lotttt of time)
Looking at previous years' threads, if you interview earlier, you are more likely going to hear back sooner within the release timeframe (though not guaranteed)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ammran1234
Full Member
the procrastination is so realgood advice and thanks for dropping that info to look at previous year threads - totally forgot about it and am now on a rabbit hole of a previous cycle person discussing their why medicine and how they went to making their own business instead lol
D
deleted1194639
Has anyone heard of post-II rejections coming out at all?
Ammran1234
Full Member
they will come out in Jan-March is what they saidHas anyone heard of post-II rejections coming out at all?
D
deleted1202283
what about more interview wave? when is the next onethey will come out in Jan-March is what they said