2024-2025 Stanford

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interesting...so they're sending out MD-only As? and you applied to both MD and MSTP?
I applied MSTP. Everyone who gets an interview for MSTP is considered for both MD and MSTP, so I guess that means I get 2 different decisions. Today’s decision was only the MD side
 
not yet! kind of also wondering if anyone else who applied regular md and interviewed during sept/october heard anything yet
& @drknit congratulations! i also read somewhere that if you applied PSTP and got the call you should have gotten admitted to PSTP as well! 🙂
Regular MD interviewed mid-Sept and nothing yet...
 
I applied MSTP. Everyone who gets an interview for MSTP is considered for both MD and MSTP, so I guess that means I get 2 different decisions. Today’s decision was only the MD side
Congratulations! Did they also say that you'd get an email EOD and that the portal would update at some point?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the two people two got As today were mstp who interviewed in september. For regular MD, with interviews in late nov and early dec, I think we will hear back next wednesday. Also, my update button is still there so they probably haven’t gotten to us yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
we shall see, they usually send WL on Friday of the same week if that does happen
I saw acceptances logged on Cycletrack for that Friday as well? Does anyone know if there's a chance that not everyone who's accepted is called?
 
I saw acceptances logged on Cycletrack for that Friday as well? Does anyone know if there's a chance that not everyone who's accepted is called?

could be, since we arent adcoms, we will never know the full answer

just observing the trend from last years thread with the As and WL, and the guesses for the first As has been accurate so far landing on a Wednesday. Following A’s seem to be on Fridays
 
Last edited:
could be, since we arent adcoms and never know. just seeing the trend from last years thread with the As and WL, and the guesses for As has been accurate so far landing on a Wednesday
That's completely fair. I think I'm going to just temper my expectations and assume the L.
 
Interviewed mid October; I wish I had forgotten they release today.
5E81B5BE-1B2F-4E0D-A3E8-4233FED3CCC7.png
 
checked last year’s thread, and A’s seem to come out

Wed (today) - Sept/Oct interviews
Following Friday - Nov-onward interviews
Following Friday again

so expecting more A’s either tomorrow (unlikely) or next Friday (more likely)
 
yep got the email maybe 15 min ago
interesting, I guess the emails aren't just sent in one batch alone? Would you mind letting us know if they actually did call you? Thanks so much and CONGRATS!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@meticulousex36 @Ethan M Any updates from either of you? I'm asking bc I also got a KHS video invite and I'm curious about how that bodes for our decisions.
 
@doctorprincessxoxo @swag1 @sillyscientist33 did any of you get knight-hennessy video invites by any chance?
 
I know no one know for sure but are we expecting any calls or atleast WLs today or probably not until tomorrow? This waiting game is killing me!! 😂
 
Adpotential[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]] said:
I know no one know for sure but are we expecting any calls or atleast WLs today or probably not until tomorrow? This waiting game is killing me!! [emoji23]

I’m thinking tomorrow is WL for early applicants and A for nov dec applicants? I’m completely guessing idek anymore lol
 
Last edited:
I’m thinking tomorrow is WL for early applicants and A for nov dec applicants? I’m completely guessing idek anymore lol
haha my guess is tomorrow WL for early applicants and A + WL next Friday 1/24 for nov dec applicants (they seem to do A/WL on same day after first wave). if nov dec applicants buttons disappear this Friday or sometime next week, then this is probably gonna be the case
 
haha my guess is tomorrow WL for early applicants and A + WL next Friday 1/24 for nov dec applicants (they seem to do A/WL on same day after first wave). if nov dec applicants buttons disappear this Friday or sometime next week, then this is probably gonna be the case
I interviewed in Nov and my update button has been gone for a looonnnggg time
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haha my guess is tomorrow WL for early applicants and A + WL next Friday 1/24 for nov dec applicants (they seem to do A/WL on same day after first wave). if nov dec applicants buttons disappear this Friday or sometime next week, then this is probably gonna be the case

Sounds like a valid guess, thanks!