2024-2025 Temple

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Literally so nervous I might delete the email app off my phone so I’m not constantly checking😭
Same here even though the admissions staff literally said “later [this] week” 💀🫠 I trick myself into thinking that checking my email q2hours means the end of the week will come faster
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed last week for the Philly location and they mentioned we prob won’t be reviewed until this Friday ([emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]]]]]th) or next friday. Someone let me know if they heard differently!
 
Yeah I think I’m gonna email and ask if they know (or if they are even allowed to say). It would be a very quick turn around if they released decision the day after they interviewed more people. We shall see!
 
Are decisions released on the TU portal first and then via email? Looks like from previous posts the emails are kind of delayed
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have tips on how to get off the WL for St Luke’s? I know the email mentioned to send new LORs, new activities or grades, but I’m several years out of college and am not anticipating anything to change… any advice appreciated. Thank you!
 
Does anyone have tips on how to get off the WL for St Luke’s? I know the email mentioned to send new LORs, new activities or grades, but I’m several years out of college and am not anticipating anything to change… any advice appreciated. Thank you!
On this note, does anyone know if North Philly suggests sending new LORs if you're on the waitlist? My daughter is on that WL and I'm kinda lurking to see if there are any pointers. She's been staying off SDN this cycle (her 2nd) for her sanity, but I can't seem to do the same. Will be sooooo happy when this process is over.

Thank you!
 
On this note, does anyone know if North Philly suggests sending new LORs if you're on the waitlist? My daughter is on that WL and I'm kinda lurking to see if there are any pointers. She's been staying off SDN this cycle (her 2nd) for her sanity, but I can't seem to do the same. Will be sooooo happy when this process is over.

Thank you!
In the WL email they stated what we can send. So if the North Philly email is the same as the St Luke’s one we prob have the same instructions.

Pasted part of my email here for reference.

“While you remain on the continuing candidates list, any updates to your application should be communicated through[email protected]. This includes additional letters of recommendation, academic coursework completed since you submitted your AMCAS application, and descriptions of additional medical/community/volunteer experiences not indicated on your AMCAS application. If your address, phone number, or e-mail changes, please update your contact information with AMCAS.”
 
WL for St. Luke’s. April 1 interview.
1744922019482.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On this note, does anyone know if North Philly suggests sending new LORs if you're on the waitlist? My daughter is on that WL and I'm kinda lurking to see if there are any pointers. She's been staying off SDN this cycle (her 2nd) for her sanity, but I can't seem to do the same. Will be sooooo happy when this process is over.

Thank you!
Hoping she hears some good news soon! I personally am going to send more letters of recommendation to help boost my application.
 
Temple sends a survey gauging interest in the school to those on the WL right? Although I expect this to be sent in early May.