You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Tufts
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mystery_grape019
Full Member
Congratulations to you all!! Maine or Boston?
Boston!
D
deleted1130898
Sigh. +1 continued review
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
seaborn_0808
Full Member
What's continued review?Sigh. +1 continued review
krispykremes4life
Full Member
Any more II?
D
deleted1130898
No final decision (A, waitlist, or R). Will continue to review my app with future intervieweesWhat's continued review?
brainfart123
Full Member
First week of December. Hoping we'll get another wave before the new year!when was the last time they sent out II's lol
forumskeptic
Full Member
Hi! I actually emailed about this recently, and they said that they’ll be sending out more info and the 2025-26 forms after the new year.Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Wondering if anyone has submitted their financial aid forms yet? I could only find the institutional aid application from last cycle on the finaid website, not this cycle and I'm not sure if that's the correct one.
magic_fish12
Full Member
Post ii A!!! (OOS)
plsletmeinimdesperate
New Member
For the Maine track MMIs, are we allowed to take notes with pen/paper?
powerpuffgirll
Full Member
Anyone know if Tuft accepts letter of interest before receiving ii?
Admit.org has a handy feature now that show this info. It looks like tufts take interest and update letter before ii. IMO though I think a letter of interest before ii is silly. They already know you are interested! You went through all the trouble of writing their essays and paying their fees. I think an update letter even if it just update the hours you’ve done in your ecs and any new experiences would benefit your app more. You can include a very short paragraph of interest if you want at the beginning .Anyone know if Tuft accepts letter of interest before receiving ii?
powerpuffgirll
Full Member
Thank you for your advice!!Admit.org has a handy feature now that show this info. It looks like tufts take interest and update letter before ii. IMO though I think a letter of interest before ii is silly. They already know you are interested! You went through all the trouble of writing their essays and paying their fees. I think an update letter even if it just update the hours you’ve done in your ecs and any new experiences would benefit your app more. You can include a very short paragraph of interest if you want at the beginning .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futured0ct0rr
Full Member
i uploaded to application portal under additional documentsFor those submitting pre-ii update letter did you email or just upload to the application portal?
are they going to be sending more ii?
For sure - Tufts usually interviews into Marchare they going to be sending more ii?
when did u get the II?For those who interviewed for the Boston track, do you mind sharing your experience? What are the formats and duration of the interviews, and do you know who the interviewers were beforehand? First interview, and super nervous tysm!
II 1/7 complete early sept LM ~70when did u get the II?
do you know if they are done with mstp invites?For MSTP interviewees, did everyone receive an email asking to reconfirm your interest in Tufts? It felt a bit weird to receive.
According to the email, they are done with all interviews 🙁do you know if they are done with mstp invites?
According to the email, they are done with all interviews 🙁
They interview through March.
For MSTP though, it sounds like they are done.They interview through March.
Yirureg
M0
Yeah, unfortunately they are done with all interviews for the MSTP. They said so in the email. I'm guessing this might just be a standard email they send to all interviewees to get better yield.
They have a very small MSTP class (4-5) so only had 3 interview days I think - the last one (mine) being two days ago.
They have a very small MSTP class (4-5) so only had 3 interview days I think - the last one (mine) being two days ago.
wackertwiddle54129
Full Member
Haven't heard anything from them; does anybody know if they still have interview spots open/if they're considering applicants?
hippocrates1769
Full Member
For when were they scheduling into?II 1/7 complete early sept LM ~70
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
brainfart123
Full Member
According to cycletrack, it looks like IIs were sent out through Feb-March so we'll see!Any more interviews being sent out?
OOS II complete late July (first MD II!)
when are they scheduling out to?OOS II! complete early aug
icecreamairpods
Full Member
I interviewed yesterday and they told us they would be interviewing through the first week of March!
Husband will be attending Tufts dental this fall, but I have not heard anything (no II). Sent 2 updates at this point. Is there anything I can possibly do? Kinda devastated since my closest offer is 3 hours by plane.
Have they sent many interviews to people who submitted in August?
This must be so tough for you! Sending good vibes and a Tufts interview your way. I think you have done all that you can!Husband will be attending Tufts dental this fall, but I have not heard anything (no II). Sent 2 updates at this point. Is there anything I can possibly do? Kinda devastated since my closest offer is 3 hours by plane.
Thank you so much for the kind words!! I sure hope it all works out in the endThis must be so tough for you! Sending good vibes and a Tufts interview your way. I think you have done all that you can!
StraightAd57
Full Member
Quick question for those who are accepted. If I do not plan on getting institutional aid from Tufts, do I still have to fill out CSS and submit my parents W2 + schedules?I only filled out FASFA and I just want to make sure I’m doing everything correctly.
happypremed2001
Full Member
You would only have to fill out the fasfa 🙂Quick question for those who are accepted. If I do not plan on getting institutional aid from Tufts, do I still have to fill out CSS and submit my parents W2 + schedules?I only filled out FASFA and I just want to make sure I’m doing everything correctly.
anxiouspremedstudent2001
Full Member
is there any hope left to get an ii from here? its my top choice and ive sent an update letter already but wondering if I should send another expressing my interest in this school etc or something? I have very close Boston ties and fit in the schools mission
Same boat here. But I had a friend 2 years ago get interviewed in Feb/March and got accepted so it really aint over until its overis there any hope left to get an ii from here? its my top choice and ive sent an update letter already but wondering if I should send another expressing my interest in this school etc or something? I have very close Boston ties and fit in the schools mission
I applied to the MSTP program (09/01 C) but didn't receive an II. At this point, should I just withdraw my PhD application so that my file gets reviewed for MD only?
Maximus Decimus Meridius
New Member
Anyone who has interviewed recently, any news on when the next round of A will come out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hippocrates1769
Full Member
Does Tufts review in order? Anyone with a late September or later submission date receive an II?
futured0ct0rr
Full Member
9/1 submission and it has been radio silenceDoes Tufts review in order? Anyone with a late September or later submission date receive an II?
seaweedbrain
Full Member
that turn around is crazy, they want you baaaaadOOA A! Interviewed 01/13