2024-2025 Tufts

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we think people who interviewed at the end of September will hear back this week? In the interview they had said "within 4-5 weeks" but the website says within the first two weeks of the following month. Sorry if I sound neurotic lol
 
statistically on the days that schools send out A's are they also going to send a wave of II's or R's? i'm just curious (as someone who hasn't received an II or R) how super duper anxious I need to be today
 
statistically on the days that schools send out A's are they also going to send a wave of II's or R's? i'm just curious (as someone who hasn't received an II or R) how super duper anxious I need to be today
From cycletrack.org it appears Tufts does send out IIs shortly after extending the first batch of As. They don't send out Rs until early March, historically.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I liked it. I thought MMI questions were easy and both traditional interviews were very conversational. Again this was for Maine track, can’t speak on Boston track
 
For those that got in, can you provide some insight on stats like MCAT scores and GPAs? Did they take all the 520s MCAT scores first lol. Also, if anyone knows anyone who has gotten deferred in previous years, is it always a wait until April to hear more information or can you hear back sooner like later this year?
 
For those that got in, can you provide some insight on stats like MCAT scores and GPAs? Did they take all the 520s MCAT scores first lol. Also, if anyone knows anyone who has gotten deferred in previous years, is it always a wait until April to hear more information or can you hear back sooner like later this year?
I got the A for the Maine Track! I think that program might be a little different from the Boston track in terms of what they look for but I was a really strong mission fit for that program (tons of community health clinical hours, health advocacy, from rural New England, etc.) I had a 512 and 3.98 so MCAT wasn't high at all
 
Last edited:
For those that got in, can you provide some insight on stats like MCAT scores and GPAs? Did they take all the 520s MCAT scores first lol. Also, if anyone knows anyone who has gotten deferred in previous years, is it always a wait until April to hear more information or can you hear back sooner like later this year?
Maybe this puts some hope out there but I had a 509 MCAT but my gpa was a 4.0. Was really worried about my MCAT but I made a strong case in my essays and I think I had a strong mission fit. IS as well
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! I'm sure you can't be specific, but is the MMI a good mix of ethical and traditional questions?
Well there are traditional interviews and MMI interviews haha, so the traditional ones ask traditional questions, MMI asks MMI style questions