You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OOS pre-II R that was previously a hold lol did anyone placed on hold actually get an inttrview??
D
deleted1200007
+1 OOS pre II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pre-II R OOS
third of the day
third of the day
premed525600
New Member
Seriously! What was the point of giving us two weeks of hope with their whole "no news is good news" schtick just for this?OOS pre-II R that was previously a hold lol did anyone placed on hold actually get an inttrview??
OOS pre-II R, was on hold
futurephysician01
Full Member
any January interviewers wondering when we’ll hear back. thought it was supposed to be 4-6 weeks🥲
It looks like they’re off for Mardi Gras this week, so hopefully we’ll hear something next week!!any January interviewers wondering when we’ll hear back. thought it was supposed to be 4-6 weeks🥲
orthobro12
Full Member
Has anyone been accepted off of the Acceptance Range yet?
OOS AR :/ interviewed 01/09
mudbugbranchblock
Full Member
Anyone know why decisions seem to be coming out so gradually instead of all at once for each interview date? I interviewed early Feb and I’d really love to hear back within the next month but it seems they’re a little behind
Heard the same. They were supposed to meet after Mardi Gras about this. I am guessing we'll know within the 1st week of AprilHas anyone heard anything about merit scholarships? I know they said they would be making decisions around now, just wondering if anyone has gotten notification that they have received a scholarship?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Acceptance range. Interviewed on 1/15
seaweedbrain
Full Member
Just heard from a faculty person here that a higher percentage of students this year went unmatched compared to what they expected. She didn't give a number but attributed it to Hurricane Ida interfering with this class's pass rate on step 1. Idk if I buy the explanation entirely but I thought I'd share that here in case someone was on the fence and looking for something to tip the scales to one school or the other.
flamingo826
New Member
Oh thats scary! Is there another specific reason outside of the hurricane interfering with step 1 that you think contributed to this? Or are you just overall suspicious of their explanation ? Wondering what other red flags to look for! Thank you for sharing too!!!Just heard from a faculty person here that a higher percentage of students this year went unmatched compared to what they expected. She didn't give a number but attributed it to Hurricane Ida interfering with this class's pass rate on step 1. Idk if I buy the explanation entirely but I thought I'd share that here in case someone was on the fence and looking for something to tip the scales to one school or the other.
Does anyone know when they will release financial inforation and any scholarships?
OOS A this morning! This has always been my dream school too, so I'm very excited about this one.
Monroe
Full Member
when did you interview? congrats!OOS A this morning! This has always been my dream school too, so I'm very excited about this one.
January 15thwhen did you interview? congrats!
suchcunfooz
New Member
OOS A today, Interviewed 1/29
mudbugbranchblock
Full Member
I got the delayed decision email as well, interviewed like 2/5 or 2/6
CaptainPrez831
Full Member
I interviewed in mid-January. Congrats to all of yall especially who held the same interview day, but I wonder if they finished with that group or are still looking to others in the same pool.
futurephysician01
Full Member
OOS A. interviewed 01/15
CaptainPrez831
Full Member
I interviewed in mid-January. Congrats to all of yall especially who held the same interview day, but I wonder if they finished with that group or are still looking to others in the same pool.
+1 OOS A interview 1/15
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
flamingo826
New Member
I have not! I am also just review pendingHave any accepted students received any financial information yet? I have already filled out the FAFSA and the Medical School addendum, and it just says that everything is received and "Review Pending"
mudbugbranchblock
Full Member
OOS AR, interviewed Feb sixth!
sapforquin
New Member
OOS A. Feb 6th interview
orthobro12
Full Member
Any movement from alternate list yet?
I don't believe so. I emailed them last week and they let me know that they will begin reviewing the AR list soon.Any movement from alternate list yet?
flamingo826
New Member
Did they say when we might be hearing about scholarships at the second look day?
seaweedbrain
Full Member
Just withdrew my A. Good luck to those on AR! Hope the spot goes to one of you lurking on here...
flamingo826
New Member
Sorry to ask for the millionth time, but has anyone heard back about financial aid or merit scholarships for MD or MD/MPH?
nothing yetSorry to ask for the millionth time, but has anyone heard back about financial aid or merit scholarships for MD or MD/MPH?
flamingo826
New Member
Just got a merit scholarship for MD/MPH
futured0ct0rr
Full Member
Any alternate list movement? Fingers crossed with PTE deadline today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think so. I know last year movement started on May 2 so hopefully we'll start seeing that this week 🤞Any alternate list movement? Fingers crossed with PTE deadline today
neuroscience2024
Full Member
do you think they would tomorrow or Friday or wait til Monday the 5th?I don't think so. I know last year movement started on May 2 so hopefully we'll start seeing that this week 🤞
Maybe tomorrow but definitely next week ?do you think they would tomorrow or Friday or wait til Monday the 5th?
XflamingeskimoX
Full Member
Did any other people get that email?
Monroe
Full Member
what email do you mean?Did any other people get that email?