You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
seaweedbrain
Full Member
took closer to 10 weeks for me granted winter break fell in the middleAfter I interviewed, they said we’ll hear back within 4-6 weeks. Has this rung true to the interviewees so far?
XflamingeskimoX
Full Member
Has anyone been pulled off waitlist yet this cycle?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think so...but also when does their interview season end?Has anyone been pulled off waitlist yet this cycle?
maybefuturedoc1
Full Member
interviewed 12/4 and no response yet except for an email saying decisions are delayed. anyone receive something similar?
maybefuturedoc1
Full Member
nope 🙃After I interviewed, they said we’ll hear back within 4-6 weeks. Has this rung true to the interviewees so far?
Curious what the consensus is for sending a letter of intent to this school? I interviewed on 1/17, and this is my top choice school. I am waiting to hear back from 3 other MD schools and already have a DO acceptance. Not sure whether I should wait until after they get back to me with a decision or not.
Help a brotha out pls😬
Help a brotha out pls😬
maybefuturedoc1
Full Member
yes you can send now! they accept them through the portalCurious what the consensus is for sending a letter of intent to this school? I interviewed on 1/17, and this is my top choice school. I am waiting to hear back from 3 other MD schools and already have a DO acceptance. Not sure whether I should wait until after they get back to me with a decision or not.
Help a brotha out pls😬
Public Health BHU 2022
New Member
Hello, I interviewed on 12/06 and was just placed on AR! I hope this is helpful and best luck to you!anyone from December/jan hear back yet?
maybefuturedoc1
Full Member
OOS A today!! Interviewed 12/4
kfoqibujbuib
New Member
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!! (fin aid)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CaptainPrez831
Full Member
Sounds like people with December interviews are getting decisions, so maybe January by next month?
D
deleted1212093
Is it worth sending a letter of interest to Tulane? I got a Pre-II Hold on Feb. 4. Been conflicted on whether to do so or not because I've heard it has no bearing on one's app outcome.
futured0ct0rr
Full Member
what's the worst that could happen? at this point, i'd say why not do itIs it worth sending a letter of interest to Tulane? I got a Pre-II Hold on Feb. 4. Been conflicted on whether to do so or not because I've heard it has no bearing on one's app outcome.
DeAndre Alexander
New Member
I am in the same boat! When was your application under review, if you don't mind me asking?Is it worth sending a letter of interest to Tulane? I got a Pre-II Hold on Feb. 4. Been conflicted on whether to do so or not because I've heard it has no bearing on one's app outcome.
D
deleted1212093
I am in the same boat! When was your application under review, if you don't mind me asking?
Don’t recall specific date, but it was in October.
charbelmar
Full Member
I have been on a pre-II hold since september. I will also be sending a letter of interest, nothing to lose at this pointIs it worth sending a letter of interest to Tulane? I got a Pre-II Hold on Feb. 4. Been conflicted on whether to do so or not because I've heard it has no bearing on one's app outcome.
if anyone is looking for a roommate lmk most likely gonna attend 🙏
adsfwrrwer
New Member
they still have one more interview date so I dont think soDoes anyone know if the class is full yet?
Not sure if incoming class GroupMe is a good metric but it's only got 54 members as of today.Does anyone know if the class is full yet?
flamingo826
New Member
After filling out the doodle poll for the second look weekend did anyone get a confirmation email?
yes, i got a confirmation emailAfter filling out the doodle poll for the second look weekend did anyone get a confirmation email?
thekewlone
Full Member
I officially got an email saying they are done with interviews. Idek if I applied here though.
averagepremed0101
MD Class of 2029
that’s so weird, i’m still on hold but never got any emailI officially got an email saying they are done with interviews. Idek if I applied here though.
magic_fish12
Full Member
+ 1 OOS R, in the email they said they are done interviewing as well
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS R, been on hold for an eternity no surprise here
averagepremed0101
MD Class of 2029
OOS R now, spoke too soon 🤣 was on hold since september
OOS PRE II R
+1 OOS Pre-II R after being on hold in October
R
charbelmar
Full Member
INTL pre-II rejection after 4 months of hold 🙁(
drdoodlebob
Full Member
+1 very polite pre-II rejection
OOS preII R
dominoes1207
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R off hold
cerebralforks
Full Member
+1 OOS R off hold
nakedgangcc
Full Member
guess they are done... OOS R!
D
deleted1043440
OOS R pre-II. At least the email was nice.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS Pre-II R.
Bluefuzzybunny675
New Member
OOS Pre-II R Did my graduate program here 😞
nolemedgirl
Full Member
+1 OOS Pre-II R
OOS pre-ii R