2024-2025 Tulane

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1723930424691.png

Anyone know where this excalamation point is? combed the secondary site and don't see anything
 
Does anyone know if it's still worth completing this secondary? I know for most other schools August is totally fine, but I have heard conflicting info about Tulane!
I mean, if you don't submit, that's automatically a 0% chance. I have definitely seen on forums that applying early for Tulane is important (and even then the definition for "early" is vague), but it is up to you if you want to move fwd with the secondary
 
Also ugh I feel horribly asking this as well...but can would anyone share the pre II-hold email wording or screenshot?
Then don't ask people a bunch of questions when they just got turned down 😢
Put yourself in their shoes
 
Apologies if this has been asked previously, but has anyone that has received the "under review" email gotten a decision? If so, how long did it take after getting the in review email?
Thanks!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait what do you mean there’s hope? Is under review a good sign or bad? I haven’t received one after submitting 7/16
Some people have speculated it's a good sign (a lot of people who received an II in the past received this email), but honestly we should all take these theories with a grain of salt. People without the email have also received an II, so don't worry about it too much!
 
Some people have speculated it's a good sign (a lot of people who received an II in the past received this email), but honestly we should all take these theories with a grain of salt. People without the email have also received an II, so don't worry about it too much!
yea idk man I honestly just think they get so many applications there's probs a glitch where some people don't get the 'under review' notif or just get it super late.