Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
man has there been a single person who got a II?
I got one 8/2 and I applied md/phd. Complete 7/2 and I never got an under review email
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
man has there been a single person who got a II?
i got one RD on 8/2man has there been a single person who got a II?
i got one RD on 8/2
7/6when did u get the under review email
complete. did not get an under review email.under review or complete?
No. I haven’t gotten anything since my secondary complete email.so basically all the holds/Rs so far have been people who didn’t ever get an under review email. correct me if i’m wrong
No. I haven’t gotten anything since my secondary complete email.
Absolutely nothing yet. I was complete a few days after the Fourth of July but I can’t remember the exact date.what’s ur status? hold, ii, R or nothing yet
Submitted 7/10 and haven't heard anything since the application complete emailSubmitted 7/12 and haven’t heard anything. Anyone else in this position?
+1Submitted 7/12 and haven’t heard anything. Anyone else in this position?
Submitted 7/2 and got the under review email 7/30 and nothingSubmitted 7/12 and haven’t heard anything. Anyone else in this position?
Submitted 7/2 and got the under review email 7/30 and nothing
Based on last year’s thread, it can take up to a month before getting II, hold, or pre-II R after being under review.
and some are even getting iijust confused bc unlike last years thread the people with holds and Rs never got the under review email.
and some are even getting ii
9 posts on this thread in one day is a little...much @ribonucleoproteinliterally lmao. there’s no pattern at all which doesn’t help my neuroticism
what do ED and RD mean?ED or RD?
early decision or regular decisionwhat do ED and RD mean?
yepSubmitted 7/12 and haven’t heard anything. Anyone else in this position?
+1OOS post secondary R ?? honestly surprised… never received an under review email. complete 7/4. LM 75
dang, I'm sorry... did you ever get the under review email if you don't mind me asking?OOS hold 8/16 LM 71
I got an email saying they completed my initial review and the under that it said I was placed on hold.dang, I'm sorry... did you ever get the under review email if you don't mind me asking?
When were you complete?OOS hold 8/16 LM 71
7/4 marked completeWhen were you complete?
Did you get the under review email or was the hold without that email?I got an email saying they completed my initial review and the under that it said I was placed on hold.
Hold without that emailDid you get the under review email or was the hold without that email?
Ah man, I'm sorry! It's not over until it's over though, you'll kill it this cycle!Hold without that email
I love the name, btw. I am also in this scenario. Hopefully, it's not an R!I'm curious if they review apps in order. I submitted on 7/15 but was complete 8/2 and have been "under review" ever since.
I submitted 7/12 and no email 🙁Just got under review email, submitted 7/12
don't worry! doesn't seem like they're doing things in perfect submission orderI submitted 7/12 and no email 🙁
same, but I submitted 7/3I submitted 7/12 and no email 🙁
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.