Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You got an email that explicitly said you are under review?The under review order seems so random- I was complete on the 25th of July and was “under review” on Aug 2nd.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You got an email that explicitly said you are under review?The under review order seems so random- I was complete on the 25th of July and was “under review” on Aug 2nd.
You got an email that explicitly said you are under review?
YupYou got an email that explicitly said you are under review?
I did.You got an email that explicitly said you are under review?
Just submitted and marked complete as well. Am I cooked for Tulane? Seems people say it does/does not matter about quick turnaround here?[emoji2371]
When were you in review?Just received Hold for II email lol
Received app complete email July 3rd. Other than that nothing.When were you in review?
Huh interesting- so either they’re holding people without reviewing or under review is not what we interpret it as lolReceived app complete email July 3rd. Other than that nothing.
Same hereReceived app complete email July 3rd. Other than that nothing.
Pre-II R
Pre-II R
Rd complete 7/3ED or RD?
all good just straight to Rsorry🙁 when did u submit, were under review and complete date
all good just straight to R
What is your lm score if you didn’t mind me asking? It isn’t over till is a an R or an Aall good just straight to R
I would only send update if you have a meaningful/ impactful updateis it too early to send an update letter? In the hold email they explained how to upload updates so maybe they are fine with them? I’m already on hold so already a low chance for interview
From what I've seen from adcom on here, they usually recommend waiting until you have significant updates and to do it in October. But, if you have a lot to say, and the school encourages regular updates, i dont see it hurting. Personally I would probably wait a bit longer, but really its up to you 🤷♂️is it too early to send an update letter? In the hold email they explained how to upload updates so maybe they are fine with them? I’m already on hold so already a low chance for interview
I have a publication, a scholarship, and some new roles I’ll be starting. But maybe I should wait until October since I doubt they’ll circle back a day after putting me on hold.From what I've seen from adcom on here, they usually recommend waiting until you have significant updates and to do it in October. But, if you have a lot to say, and the school encourages regular updates, i dont see it hurting. Personally I would probably wait a bit longer, but really its up to you 🤷♂️
Yeah, I would wait until October. Then, you will be able to talk more about the impact of your new roles and what you've done -- instead of just saying that you've started them 🙂I have a publication, a scholarship, and some new roles I’ll be starting. But maybe I should wait until October since I doubt they’ll circle back a day after putting me on hold.
Thanks! Kind of disappointed in the hold but it’s a long cycle. Best of luck to you.Yeah, I would wait until October. Then, you will be able to talk more about the impact of your new roles and what you've done -- instead of just saying that you've started them 🙂
Best of luck! It sounds like you have a great application.
+1I never got another email after “secondary application under review” - for those who got on hold, did you get that email?
I never got a email saying I was under review before I was put on hold. They did say they have completed initial review of my application in the hold email
I never got a email saying I was under review before I was put on hold. They did say they have completed initial review of my application in the hold email
+1I was complete 7/9 and haven't gotten a hold or an under review email yet.. nothing since application complete
A lot of schools will do it. It means that they reviewed your app and dont want to reject you but also dont want to interview you quite yet. It's essentially a "maybe later"I’ll never heard of a school sending “on hold” emails. what does that even mean 😭
is Tulanes hold a soft R?
+1 submitted 7/11I just got the complete and under review email. Now we wait. Submitted 7/10.
Received an email that I was put on Pre-II Hold. Submitted secondary on 7/8
no under review email, just "application complete" emailwhen were u under review?
when did you submit?Pre-II R this morning, never received an under review email.
man has there been a single person who got a II?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.