You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 USC (Keck)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1IS pre II R just now 🙁
hippocrates1769
Full Member
OOS pre-II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FlaptavianBird
Full Member
Couldn’t manifest hard enough for us 😭🙏 IS RFinally! IS R
AppleDestroyer
Full Member
Where did you hear this from? Did they tell you during the phone call or is it somewhere on their website?They haven’t sent USC ID’s yet, once they do we will be able apply for financial aid. They said we should receive them by Feb (so hopefully by the end of this month).
slamb
Full Member
I have no idea at this point, though I will say it makes very little sense to send out pre-II Rs in a continuous trickle like they have been if they aren't still sending out IIs as well. It seems possible that there might still be some going out today and tomorrow since they're technically scheduled for "through February," but to be doing that this late is a bit odd.If we’re still alive pre II is that a good sign or is it just a matter of time before I’m cooked?
Last edited:
Ziriyab
Full Member
You were right; it was only a matter of time. Pre II R +1 😭Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but looking at last year's thread, no IIs went out after February.
Coupled with the fact that class size has shrunk, I believe it's just a matter of time before we receive Rs.
Yeah I talked to them and it was also on the pdf they sent outWhere did you hear this from? Did they tell you during the phone call or is it somewhere on their website?
AppleDestroyer
Full Member
Oh I see that now, thank you. Hopefully we hear back sometime today thenYeah I talked to them and it was also on the pdf they sent out
Fingers crossed lolOh I see that now, thank you. Hopefully we hear back sometime today then
brownbuttercookie
New Member
When do we think the next A wave is coming?
clutchbro26
New Member
It’s coming today. I feel it in my bones 🤞When do we think the next A wave is coming?
D
deleted1175312
need an A for my sanityIt’s coming today. I feel it in my bones 🤞
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AppleDestroyer
Full Member
Hopefully next week 😔Fingers crossed lol
rip, I’m gonna call again and see if there is any updateHopefully next week 😔
AppleDestroyer
Full Member
You’re the goat, pls lmk what they say!rip, I’m gonna call again and see if there is any update
meowkat1011
Full Member
anyone know if usc is still interviewing or what their last day is?
slamb
Full Member
The timeline on their website listed that IIs were sent out through February. That said, I'd heard that they're a bit behind on the admissions process, so I emailed asking about application status and was told that they're still considering. It could have just been a canned response, but at face value it seems there may still be some more invites coming out before they're completely done.anyone know if usc is still interviewing or what their last day is?
meowkat1011
Full Member
The timeline on their website listed that IIs were sent out through February. That said, I'd heard that they're a bit behind on the admissions process, so I emailed asking about application status and was told that they're still considering. It could have just been a canned response, but at face value it seems there may still be some more invites coming out before they're completely done.
Thank you!!! Appreciate the info very kind of u
AppleDestroyer
Full Member
I called today and they told me that they’re currently working on getting our USC ID’s and hope to get them sent out within this week or next. Financial aid packages will be sent out sometime mid to late March.
Damn you did it for me hahahaha, thanks boss you beat me to itI called today and they told me that they’re currently working on getting our USC ID’s and hope to get them sent out within this week or next. Financial aid packages will be sent out sometime mid to late March.
ClosedCould anyone share whether the interview is open or closed-file this year?
AppleDestroyer
Full Member
I got you broDamn you did it for me hahahaha, thanks boss you beat me to it
I got you bro
CRISPR-Cas-yourmom
Full Member
+1 OOS A!! just got the call about an hour ago, was totally not expecting it! I interviewed last week of Jan
VOLTRON7121
Full Member
IS A @ 6:08pm!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
maxxxxinne
Full Member
Congrats!!! Can I ask when you interviewed?
IS A @ 6:08pm!
VOLTRON7121
Full Member
I interviewed Mid December, was very surprised to receive a call so late in the dayCongrats!!! Can I ask when you interviewed?
Accepted student day is April 11!Those with A's, are there second look dates??
AppleDestroyer
Full Member
I got an email like 3 days later! It also took a while for my portal to updateFor those who got decisions, did they send an email along with the call? Or just a call?
yall going to admitted students day?
CRISPR-Cas-yourmom
Full Member
I'm thinking about it, I've never been to LA so it would be such a fun weekend trip!!yall going to admitted students day?
Does anyone know if there is an admitted students gc anywhere?
sunflowermed
Full Member
If we haven't gotten an II or R yet, should we assume R is coming or do we think there will be another II wave?
newkungfukenny
Full Member
Ngl I think based on what I’ve seen in the past it’s probable that usc just forgot about us for some reason 💀 cuz I don’t think they’re interviewing anymoreIf we haven't gotten an II or R yet, should we assume R is coming or do we think there will be another II wave?
sfraley
Full Member
Okay, thanks so much! I wonder how this works for students that don’t pick up, my number on my application is currently disconnected so I’m not sure what to do..:I got an email like 3 days later! It also took a while for my portal to update
right_elevator
New Member
Someone did report an II on cycletrack last week but maybe that’s the end? I’m inclined to believe we were forgotten 🙁Ngl I think based on what I’ve seen in the past it’s probable that usc just forgot about us for some reason 💀 cuz I don’t think they’re interviewing anymore
noooo that's wild 🤣 😭Ngl I think based on what I’ve seen in the past it’s probable that usc just forgot about us for some reason 💀 cuz I don’t think they’re interviewing anymore
meowkat1011
Full Member
does usc usually forget about people 🥲
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ilovehelpingpeople
New Member
Late Jan interviewee still waiting 😬
dumpyaardvark
New Member
sameLate Jan interviewee still waiting 😬
right_elevator
New Member
in state pre-ii rejection 🙁 wishing everyone else luck!
gudeggtama
Full Member
oos pre-II R