You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 USC (Keck)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
meowkat1011
Full Member
I’m starting to think they just forgot about me or I missed their email somehow.
They’ve sent out multiple R waves and I haven’t heard a thing.
I’ve also not heard anything, but it seems they are consistently rejecting in waves so maybe they just haven’t reached us tbh. My last name is late in the alphabet. Is yours?
Mine is very early in the alphabet and I submitted my secondary in early sept I thinkI’ve also not heard anything, but it seems they are consistently rejecting in waves so maybe they just haven’t reached us tbh. My last name is late in the alphabet. Is yours?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
meowkat1011
Full Member
Mine is very early in the alphabet and I submitted my secondary in early sept I think
I was complete early august. Fun times. Hopefully we both get good news haha
Also haven't heard anything. Mid alphabet and complete later in July
I was complete early august. Fun times. Hopefully we both get good news haha
Mine is very early in the alphabet and I submitted my secondary in early sept I think
supremmotu
Full Member
Late Jan interviewee still waiting 😬
Did they also tell you they would get back to us in 4-6 weeks? I was interviewed 2/14did any february interviewees get decisions?
meowkat1011
Full Member
Also haven't heard anything. Mid alphabet and complete later in July
The three of us could be the power rangers
crazymantecan
Full Member
I remember them saying it would take a month from my interview date (late Jan) for the committee to meet. I hope we hear something by tmrw... the wait is killing meDid they also tell you they would get back to us in 4-6 weeks? I was interviewed 2/14
AppleDestroyer
Full Member
I hope today is the day we hear back about our USC ID’s and financial aid 😔
If not one of us is gonna have to bite the bullet and call them again on Monday lol
If not one of us is gonna have to bite the bullet and call them again on Monday lol
I think today will be the day… fingers crossed 🙏🏼I remember them saying it would take a month from my interview date (late Jan) for the committee to meet. I hope we hear something by tmrw... the wait is killing me
I've been waiting so long, ever since the A we've basically received 0 information lolI hope today is the day we hear back about our USC ID’s and financial aid 😔
If not one of us is gonna have to bite the bullet and call them again on Monday lol
D
deleted1175312
i got money on next weekI think today will be the day… fingers crossed 🙏🏼
AppleDestroyer
Full Member
Yeah, it doesn’t help that they give timelines or dates on when we should expect to hear back that are always wrong.I've been waiting so long, ever since the A we've basically received 0 information lol
CRISPR-Cas-yourmom
Full Member
I emailed yesterday and they just said "we hope to get your ID to you very soon" so I'm taking that as earliest they will prob won't be until next week lolI hope today is the day we hear back about our USC ID’s and financial aid 😔
If not one of us is gonna have to bite the bullet and call them again on Monday lol
AppleDestroyer
Full Member
That’s disappointing to hear, thank you for emailing though!I emailed yesterday and they just said "we hope to get your ID to you very soon" so I'm taking that as earliest they will prob won't be until next week lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dawg, if I don’t get my SC ID in the next five minutes, I’m about to get spiritually repossessed by the federal loan office. Sallie Mae herself is lurking in the ****ing shadows, rubbing her hands together like a cartoon villain, just waiting for me to slip up.
I’m standing here, sweating, watching the minutes tick by, knowing that if this ID doesn’t drop right now, my financial aid is about to vanish into the void like it never existed. Bro, I’m about to start writing my tuition checks in Monopoly money and hoping the fin aid office has a sense of humor.
If one more person tells me, “Just wait a little longer,” its hands in sight dawg fr and you don’t want the smoke. And to those of you who say this post is not future physician like — why don’t you go ahead and pay my tuition then? Since you’re so concerned about my professionalism, surely you wouldn’t mind dropping a casual 100K into my student account, right? Oh, what’s that? You can’t? Then respectfully, let me have my moment 😤😡😠
/s
I’m standing here, sweating, watching the minutes tick by, knowing that if this ID doesn’t drop right now, my financial aid is about to vanish into the void like it never existed. Bro, I’m about to start writing my tuition checks in Monopoly money and hoping the fin aid office has a sense of humor.
If one more person tells me, “Just wait a little longer,” its hands in sight dawg fr and you don’t want the smoke. And to those of you who say this post is not future physician like — why don’t you go ahead and pay my tuition then? Since you’re so concerned about my professionalism, surely you wouldn’t mind dropping a casual 100K into my student account, right? Oh, what’s that? You can’t? Then respectfully, let me have my moment 😤😡😠
/s
Dawg, if I don’t get my SC ID in the next five minutes, I’m about to get spiritually repossessed by the federal loan office. Sallie Mae herself is lurking in the ****ing shadows, rubbing her hands together like a cartoon villain, just waiting for me to slip up.
I’m standing here, sweating, watching the minutes tick by, knowing that if this ID doesn’t drop right now, my financial aid is about to vanish into the void like it never existed. Bro, I’m about to start writing my tuition checks in Monopoly money and hoping the fin aid office has a sense of humor.
If one more person tells me, “Just wait a little longer,” its hands in sight dawg fr and you don’t want the smoke. And to those of you who say this post is not future physician like — why don’t you go ahead and pay my tuition then? Since you’re so concerned about my professionalism, surely you wouldn’t mind dropping a casual 100K into my student account, right? Oh, what’s that? You can’t? Then respectfully, let me have my moment 😤😡😠
/s
AppleDestroyer
Full Member
You have so eloquently put into words the crashout that I’ve been feeling this entire time lolDawg, if I don’t get my SC ID in the next five minutes, I’m about to get spiritually repossessed by the federal loan office. Sallie Mae herself is lurking in the ****ing shadows, rubbing her hands together like a cartoon villain, just waiting for me to slip up.
I’m standing here, sweating, watching the minutes tick by, knowing that if this ID doesn’t drop right now, my financial aid is about to vanish into the void like it never existed. Bro, I’m about to start writing my tuition checks in Monopoly money and hoping the fin aid office has a sense of humor.
If one more person tells me, “Just wait a little longer,” its hands in sight dawg fr and you don’t want the smoke. And to those of you who say this post is not future physician like — why don’t you go ahead and pay my tuition then? Since you’re so concerned about my professionalism, surely you wouldn’t mind dropping a casual 100K into my student account, right? Oh, what’s that? You can’t? Then respectfully, let me have my moment 😤😡😠
/s
I got my call at around 4:45 PM!Does anyone know what time they usually call?
D
deleted1175312
next week is our week don’t worryI don’t want to lose hope for today but…
MsLeafpool
Full Member
complete early august, towards the end of the alphabet 🙃 absolute crickets so far. no news is good news... i hopeAlso haven't heard anything. Mid alphabet and complete later in July
This cycle is hella delayed for keck unfortunately. They told me mid November and I got my decision late December. Keep ur head up the A is coming soon!So much for the 4 week turnaround time they said during the interview. In the same boat and pushing three months with no decision. Considering what’s going on with financial aid I’m assuming the office is short-staffed. This is not a great representation of the school I gotta say ☹️
Could I tell you, to tell your friend, to tell their advisor, to tell the admissions committee, to tell the dean, to tell the board of trustees, to tell the governor, to tell the state legislature, to tell the federal government to and I quote, “chill bruh.”I have a friend at USC who told me things are in serious disarray because of the funding freezes/threats and that there have been some fairly extreme proposals by administration on how to proceed. It's pretty worrying.
slamb
Full Member
Yeah, I'll get the message through. Expect to hear a response in 60-70 business days.Could I tell you, to tell your friend, to tell their advisor, to tell the admissions committee, to tell the dean, to tell the board of trustees, to tell the governor, to tell the state legislature, to tell the federal government to and I quote, “chill bruh.”
user0221032
New Member
Ugh I wish they'd make an accepted students groupme so we can start meeting people
AppleDestroyer
Full Member
There's an accepted students Facebook group in the acceptance email they sent out! It's pretty quiet though I don't think anyone has posted anything.Ugh I wish they'd make an accepted students groupme so we can start meeting people
user0221032
New Member
My email didn't have that 😭😭😭😭😭😭There's an accepted students Facebook group in the acceptance email they sent out! It's pretty quiet though I don't think anyone has posted anything.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think maybe me were accepted on the same day? There were supposed to be three emails but I only received two and had to email them for the one with the pdf 😭My email didn't have that 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Last edited:
A GroupMe? Really? Y’all need a support group already? We haven’t even started.
Bruh… I can already tell half of y’all are straight NPC’s just running side quests, repeating the same three dialogue lines, and asking “Wait, what time is lecture?” like the syllabus isn’t right there. Somebody’s gonna type “WE GOT THIS GUYS 💪” after every exam like we didn’t just get absolutely farmed for XP. One of y’all is definitely about to be the main character of some unhinged med school drama by Week 3.
And don’t even get me started on the ones who are about to spend all of first year talking about how they might go into neurosurgery, like it’s a personality trait.
Nah. Keep me out of it. I’ll see you in class foo.
And trust me… y’all don’t want to meet me.
/s lol lol
Bruh… I can already tell half of y’all are straight NPC’s just running side quests, repeating the same three dialogue lines, and asking “Wait, what time is lecture?” like the syllabus isn’t right there. Somebody’s gonna type “WE GOT THIS GUYS 💪” after every exam like we didn’t just get absolutely farmed for XP. One of y’all is definitely about to be the main character of some unhinged med school drama by Week 3.
And don’t even get me started on the ones who are about to spend all of first year talking about how they might go into neurosurgery, like it’s a personality trait.
Nah. Keep me out of it. I’ll see you in class foo.
And trust me… y’all don’t want to meet me.
/s lol lol
please add me to the GroupMe btw once we get one 😉
i am really hoping we find out some good news by the end of this month 🙂did any february interviewees get decisions?
clutchbro26
New Member
+1 IS A! Interviewed 1/17! God is Good!
crazymantecan
Full Member
+1 IS A!
catchat100
Full Member
congrats! when did u interview if u dont mind me asking+1 IS A!
Last edited:
anotherpremed6116
Full Member
+1 IS A yesterday! interviewed in early february
bygracethroughfaith
Full Member
Congrats to all!!! For those who heard back, were you called or was it an email?
Received a call! Still waiting for email 🙂Congrats to all!!! For those who heard back, were you called or was it an email?
catchat100
Full Member
does anyone know if they do acceptances multiple days in a week? or was monday it for this wave
Historically, it was only on Thursdays. It just seems like a free for all atp. But their admissions committee only meets once every other week so I’m guessing only once a weekdoes anyone know if they do acceptances multiple days in a week? or was monday it for this wave
crazymantecan
Full Member
late Januarycongrats! when did u interview if u dont mind me asking
D
deleted1175312
OOS WL
catchat100
Full Member
Congrats!! when in february!+1 IS A yesterday! interviewed in early february
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fingers crossed!!!OOS WL
D
deleted1175312
i ain’t hear no bellFingers crossed!!!
maxxxxinne
Full Member
How late do they usually give calls until? I interviewed 02/11, do we think that they are releasing decisions for that group yet?
CharismaticTypist
Full Member
I already committed elsewhere, but I haven't received a pre-II R yet. Not sure if anyone else is in the same boat.
premed@new27
New Member
Hi, I am in the same boat too. I reached out yesterday over email inquiring about my status and they responded: "We are still interviewing. Your application is still under consideration. The committee will notify you once they reach an interview decision. Thank you." so maybe some hope is remaining?I already committed elsewhere, but I haven't received a pre-II R yet. Not sure if anyone else is in the same boat.