You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 USC Keck
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Imaginarydoc
Full Member
I kind of hope so I am really scared, but I don't remember them telling us when it comes out.people who interviewed 11/19, do you think we might hear back today? Its been over 7 weeks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Imaginarydoc
Full Member
do they only release on fridayHmm I guess not today then. They said it would take 6 weeks so I really hope we hear next week
No this cycle they’ve also done Tuesdaydo they only release on friday
does anyone know when we can expect to hear about financial aid/cost estimate stuff?
DrDolittle67
Full Member
Uh oh, seems like something is happening on Admit...
ArthurFleckMD
Full Member
Imaginarydoc
Full Member
Still nothing sigh.....
calmingdown1109
Full Member
damn was hoping I might hear back tomorrow but I interviewed on 12/9 and 11/19 still hasn't gotten any decisions yet 😭
I saw one waitlist 🙁 on admit but that’s it. I’m in the same boat as you though!damn was hoping I might hear back tomorrow but I interviewed on 12/9 and 11/19 still hasn't gotten any decisions yet 😭
cocoakrispies
Full Member
+1 IS II!! Submitted 8/6
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DrDolittle67
Full Member
+1 IS II!! Submitted 8/6
Congrats!! Do you mind sharing how far they're scheduling interviews right now?
cocoakrispies
Full Member
Thank you! They're scheduling for the last week of JanCongrats!! Do you mind sharing how far they're scheduling interviews right now?
DrDolittle67
Full Member
Nice, hopefully that means a couple more interview invite waves for the rest of us in limbo 🤓
im hoping, idk why its taking so longDecisions tommorow?
chailatte36
Full Member
Anyone know what time they usually call for As? really hoping to hear back soon
SilentCavalier
Full Member
For what it's worth I got my acceptance call at 8:30 PM PST. Which is 3 hours from now.
calmingdown1109
Full Member
please don't give me false hope lmao 😭
For what it's worth I got my acceptance call at 8:30 PM PST. Which is 3 hours from now.
Isagi
Full Member
Manifesting!Nice, hopefully that means a couple more interview invite waves for the rest of us in limbo 🤓
Imaginarydoc
Full Member
Well it looks like this week aint it either.
For the past 4 weeks I have been telling my self it will be "this friday", well I guess its coming out next friday 🤩
For the past 4 weeks I have been telling my self it will be "this friday", well I guess its coming out next friday 🤩
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Imaginarydoc
Full Member
Are we expecting anything today?
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
literally praying they come out tomorrow!! interviewed 12/9 so i know i could have a while longer but hoping sooooo hard for tomorrow 🙏
Imaginarydoc
Full Member
😭
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
ikrrrr💔❤️🩹
whimsicalwiz
New Member
How far behind are they on releasing decisions
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
As a double trojan, I sure friggin hope sodo we expect any more interview invites to go out?
Imaginarydoc
Full Member
I interviewed on 11/19 and haven't heard back since, they said ~ 6 weeks which would put them at the beginning - middle of january, but I genuinely don't know why we haven't heard anything. Maybe today 🙏How far behind are they on releasing decisions
Lots of WLs 😟
calmingdown1109
Full Member
do they call for WL?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just emaildo they call for WL?
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
about 2 weeks per an email sent out yesterdayHow far behind are they on releasing decisions
calmingdown1109
Full Member
wait I did not get an email about this 😭about 2 weeks per an email sent out yesterday
Imaginarydoc
Full Member
I never got any email from them eitherwait I did not get an email about this 😭
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K