You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 USC Keck
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
I never got any email from them either
I got it at like 5pm on 01/29 with the title "We have not Forgotten about You!" where they state that the winter break really set them back and that I should hear back in about two weeks. Personally, I never called or emailed their office except to confirm whether we could write thank you letters or not, but i know others online that were calling them so I think they did it to get everyone to chill out.wait I did not get an email about this 😭
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
sheeshMaybe no email is good sign.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
calmingdown1109
Full Member
ehhhh I doubt that 😭Maybe no email is good sign.
calmingdown1109
Full Member
well then I guess im either on WL or rejected lmaooooooI got it at like 5pm on 01/29 with the title "We have not Forgotten about You!" where they state that the winter break really set them back and that I should hear back in about two weeks. Personally, I never called or emailed their office except to confirm whether we could write thank you letters or not, but i know others online that were calling them so I think they did it to get everyone to chill out.
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
when did you interview?well then I guess im either on WL or rejected lmaoooooo
calmingdown1109
Full Member
12/9when did you interview?
Imaginarydoc
Full Member
Interesting I guess they are releasing 11/19 and 12/9 at the same time then?12/9
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
They have to LOL! 11/19 has been waiting sooo long already!Interesting I guess they are releasing 11/19 and 12/9 at the same time then?
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
12/10 here so I would take it with a grain of salt12/9
It's in the MSAR:I've noticed two people have said USC doesn't accept pre-II update letters/letters of interest. Can someone pm me a link/send me a screenshot of where it says that? I can't find any info regarding these letters on their website or application portal. Thanks!
The large size of our applicant pool prohibits our admissions committee from accepting updates, letters of interest, or any addenda to the submitted Primary and Secondary applications.
DrDolittle67
Full Member
Congrats!! When are they scheduling until, if you don't mind me asking.+ 1 IS II today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! They had quite a few options throughout Feb, I think until around the 20thCongrats!! When are they scheduling until, if you don't mind me asking.
DrDolittle67
Full Member
I might be grasping at straws here, but do you guys think we'll have another wave of II's later this week or month?
would love to know this too 🙂I might be grasping at straws here, but do you guys think we'll have another wave of II's later this week or month?
idk if this would really help anyone bc it wasn’t a super helpful response to me lol but i emailed them about financial aid, if we had to do anything extra to apply, and if they know when we will be getting aid estimates. they said right now just the FAFSA and hope to start providing financial aid packages/info for students in march.
blueberry55
Full Member
i was checking admit and it looks like there was another rejection wave yesterday 🫣
Did you love the school and your schools years here?As a double USC grad, USC will always have my heart. Fight on.
+1 IS R.
![]()
Waiting for posit ii decision myself
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
when did you interview?????? im going insane+1 IS A!
11/19!when did you interview?????? im going insane
orange9099
Full Member
Hopefully more As tonight! If it matters to anyone, I got my call at around 10pm PST. Glad you guys who have been waiting long after your interviews are finally hearing news!
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
ooh i interviewed 12/10!!! praying to hear back soon 🙂))) positive news ofc!+1 IS A
Early Dec interview
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
so tomorrow makes two weeks since they sent out that "We Haven't Forgotten about You" email.... feeeeeeeelingggggg gaslitttttt 😵💫😵💫😵💫. someone help!
calmingdown1109
Full Member
you'll probably hear back this friday!so tomorrow makes two weeks since they sent out that "We Haven't Forgotten about You" email.... feeeeeeeelingggggg gaslitttttt 😵💫😵💫😵💫. someone help!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
we'll pray on it 🙏🙏you'll probably hear back this friday!
SilentCavalier
Full Member
I would wager that after the numerous rejection waves at top schools this week, we won't see much movement anywhere until the CYMS tool opens and schools can see how many acceptees select PTE. Then they'll know how aggressive to be with late-cycle interviews.
Do we think they're releasing more decisions today
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
i dont even know anymore to try to predict anything
Do we think they're releasing more decisions today
bigcheddar
New Member
+1 IS II like 2 seconds ago
blueberry55
Full Member
congrats!! when did you submit your secondary?
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
they’re killing me sending out II and not decisions 💯🙏🏿 priorities, USC, priorities!!
Fr! Hoping to hear back this Friday, but it seems like they're behindthey’re killing me sending out II and not decisions 💯🙏🏿 priorities, USC, priorities!!
ssdviod2097
Full Member
+1 OOS A! Just got the call!
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
what date did you interview????+1 OOS A! Just got the call!
wakeupaurora
Full Member
Congrats to everyone that have been accepted to Keck! I'm an MS1 here and I'm happy to answer any questions you guys might have. It's been a wonderful experience so far so just sharing the love <3
Hi! I just had a quick question on housing. Where does most of the class live neighborhood wise? I heard pasadena is a big one. Thanks!Congrats to everyone that have been accepted to Keck! I'm an MS1 here and I'm happy to answer any questions you guys might have. It's been a wonderful experience so far so just sharing the love <3
ssdviod2097
Full Member
early december!what date did you interview????
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doc_Daneeka
New Member
Hi, also have a couple questions related to housing! Would it be feasible to live ~15-20 miles away from the Keck campus, and if so, what year(s) would that be the most challenging for? How much of the curriculum is mandatory in-person vs. recorded? Thanks!Congrats to everyone that have been accepted to Keck! I'm an MS1 here and I'm happy to answer any questions you guys might have. It's been a wonderful experience so far so just sharing the love <3
RealerHealer
Full Member
i'm born and raised in LA and i'll just say that living 15-20 miles away from USC is easily gonna be anywhere from a 30 min to a 2 hour commute, with a general average of an hour drive with bad drivers so please keep that in mind LOL - if you wanna be away from campus and not rent with some of the apartments/houses around USC, check out koreatown! i hope that helps! 😀Hi, also have a couple questions related to housing! Would it be feasible to live ~15-20 miles away from the Keck campus, and if so, what year(s) would that be the most challenging for? How much of the curriculum is mandatory in-person vs. recorded? Thanks!
omnitrix10
Full Member
how are they with financial aid? and is there need-based aid or only merit-based?Congrats to everyone that have been accepted to Keck! I'm an MS1 here and I'm happy to answer any questions you guys might have. It's been a wonderful experience so far so just sharing the love <3
omnitrix10
Full Member
also will I need to bring a car?Congrats to everyone that have been accepted to Keck! I'm an MS1 here and I'm happy to answer any questions you guys might have. It's been a wonderful experience so far so just sharing the love <3
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
+1 deferral 🙁 on the alternate list now
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K